I'm Convinced: Make Breaking Dawn into a Film

Funny read... (EDIT: I love how he flames her for being a Morman the whole time, read up on the Morman faith and Joseph Smith, they are bat shit crazy to believe that. Anyway... back to the our regularly scheduled program)

I can't stand it anymore, will we ever be able to go back to a world without Twilight?

All I can say is that I'm glad I don't have a punkass little daughter or shitty girlfriend that is into this crap.

Thank god.

WTF, I've never read the Twilight books, nor seen the movies... but with how popular they have become, I would have assumed that at least Stephenie Meyer is a good writer; I guess not.

In all honesty, the books were mediocre. I do enjoy a good romance story- but, in a lot of cases, the Twilight series seemed to mix the romance with crazy-teenage, relationship-thinking. Though, it is a good read. Now, I read the articel-pretty funny. Breaking Dawn does seem like a impossible pg13rating, maybe. And he strikes up some good points. The only thing I found funny was that he calls Stephanie Meyers an idiot. I mean, obviously she is- she's just rollin' in the cash-money and is widely acclaimed as a good writer. I mean, WHAT A IDIOT!

Toss in some cliches and a fuckton of plotholes and you got a craaaaaazy island.

To think I got annoyed with Capcom for their plotholes and lack of knowledge on physics and general common sense. *facepalm.jpeg*

Plan 9 from Outer Space is better than her shit because at least it made me laugh. Twilight just makes me cry tears of blood, which may be its intended purpose.

Back