i'm in a bad mood...vent with me

i've never understood why people try to be friends with exes. unless you are a very certain kind of person, it almost never works out. if shes treating you like a bitch, just take it for the remainder of your time. get out as soon as you can. superbowl is soon yeah? after that, don't make any contact with her. if you still have feelings for her, being around that person will cause those feelings to stick around, at least in my experiences.

mystery.jpg

Mystery understand your problem.

If you got the skills to get laid rapidly, do it.
If you don't, there is amazing rapidshare-able material on the internet about how to mack girls better. It's kind of a hobby of mine. If you need advice or recommendations, ask me.

My favorite book on "getting started" - Magic Bullets by Savoy from Lovesystems. download nao

all right GATOR. i know youve been goin through this for a few months now, and I hate giving advise on this shit but.........AmillionHP has got it. screw that dirty whore.

I know I know....easier said than done huh?!! Ive been in your shoes....more than once....more that twice. You can sit in self pity and listen to songs yall used to listen to, think of happy memories and drive yourself absolutly crazy!! You have to keep yourself busy right now. Always be around friends, classmates, family whatever. I say dont try the friendship thing with her right now. Dont be a dick, but even if she tries to start being more nice, jsut shrug it off, cause look where being nice got you....in the dumps. You both need time apart by yourselves for right now. Not maybe cause she needs it (sounds like the other dude is filing that void) but because YOU need it. Im not trying to sugar coat any of this casue that wont help you. Its total cliche, but you have to just move on with life. your in school, focus on that, dont let something like this fuck up your future.

Im sure some of your homies be like "hey lets go get some other pussy" if your not ready for that then it wont be any fun.

Keep your friends and people you care about close. keep her away no matter how much it pains you right now!!

VENT TIME!!!! where the hell were you last night. I wanted you to watch me beat the crap out of that samurai punk faggot. I sent him a message saying lets play first to 10 wins, he runs after luckily winning 1 round!!! what a bitch.

CHA: he says I was the dorr thats gonna get him to you. he said his goal in life is to fight the ever loving cha cha. If he wont go 10 rounds with me, he wont last 2 with you!!! beat that mother fuckin cock suckin trolls ass playa!!

mystery.jpg

Mystery understand your problem.

If you got the skills to get laid rapidly, do it.
If you don't, there is amazing rapidshare-able material on the internet about how to mack girls better. It's kind of a hobby of mine. If you need advice or recommendations, ask me.

My favorite book on "getting started" - Magic Bullets by Savoy from Lovesystems. download nao

lolololololol

Serge, we must sarge together if (when) I come to NY.

Check your PMs.

Back