Im new here but I just wanted to show off 3 CaS I made and get everyone's feedback.

MThomas1118

[08] Mercenary
View attachment 18478 View attachment 18477All the names are not to good lol.. But my first character is Scavan(Aeon's style) as seen above^

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.pngMy second is Master(Unoriginal I know, he's Tira's style) as seen above^

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png My last one is the one I worked the hardest on and is my personal favorite of the 3, its Skelantis(Raphael's style) So there they are haha, sorry in advance if the thread looks really poorly done i've never done this before haha.

Very solid. Your second post's colors are a little too saturated (specifically the green) for my personal taste, but the equipment choice is good. Actually, Master is my favorite. I don't see generic, but more of a combination of good equipment and monotone pallette... not bad at all... just a good springboard to experiment with.

Very solid. Your second post's colors are a little too saturated (specifically the green) for my personal taste, but the equipment choice is good. Actually, Master is my favorite. I don't see generic, but more of a combination of good equipment and monotone pallette... not bad at all... just a good springboard to experiment with.
Thank you, its nice to know they are decent haha.

I like the item choices, but the colors and patterns look a bit odd.
For Skelantis I tried togive him like a rusty silver armor look, Master and Scavan Honestly I just picked patters that I liked without any real thought haha.

I really like your choice of colours for Master (especially comparing the top armour to the pants), but I think he should have different gloves. That's just me, though.
I think Skelantis actually looks really polished since his entire appearance meshes well (but others might call it monotone). Not entirely sure how I feel about Scavan. He's got an interesting appearance, but I'm not sure if I can picture him in a fight. He's just very unusual, and that's not a bad thing.

Love the palettes on your first two~ I see no fault in the effect on the armors but I'm a fan of the 'shimma shimma supaakuru'. I'm not too keen on male armor in this game - it doesn't sit as well as it did in SC4. You made it work, though - especially on the skeleton. Your third... not a fan of anything about him. Maybe a color change could change my tune but the hanging plates always irk me.

I really like your choice of colours for Master (especially comparing the top armour to the pants), but I think he should have different gloves. That's just me, though.
I think Skelantis actually looks really polished since his entire appearance meshes well (but others might call it monotone). Not entirely sure how I feel about Scavan. He's got an interesting appearance, but I'm not sure if I can picture him in a fight. He's just very unusual, and that's not a bad thing.
Haha thank you, it took me time before I got Skelantis the way I wanted too and I feel the same way about Master's gloves im just having a hard time finding a good one to use.

Skelantis is my favorite ... He seems complete.... like every part of his construction was considered. Also, I am partial to skeletons :)
... The others seem nice too, but , one thing that stood out to me was... it seems like there was a lot of time and consideration put into the armor and the color/texture choices ... but the humans inside are a little plain.... they are too clean to be wearing such affected armor... They seem to not match the character of their costumes.
... but overall nice.

Skelantis is my favorite ... He seems complete.... like every part of his construction was considered. Also, I am partial to skeletons :)
... The others seem nice too, but , one thing that stood out to me was... it seems like there was a lot of time and consideration put into the armor and the color/texture choices ... but the humans inside are a little plain.... they are too clean to be wearing such affected armor... They seem to not match the character of their costumes.
... but overall nice.
You have a good point, i'll have to make some changes thank youu.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png I changed Master's gloves how's it look now? Personally I like them. I just made this character Custler I like him but I think he looks kinda plain, I might change him soon any input will help. SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Wow some characters with actual armor. I like them. But I would like to know: What personality does Scavan have?

Back