Ink's Beautiful CaS Gallery

Idoll

[10] Knight
Well, just getting a few of these edited, and putting them on the USB was a huge chore, so here's the even bigger chore, putting them on here! D:
Well here they are, the long requested CaS I've done.

Charice:
Charice.png
This is the Jester girl I recently made, and I absolutely adore her.
I did the color split by mixing the pocket sticker and the number 1 sticker.
The pocket sticker awesomely caused a stitching effect in her outfit, which makes it look like different pieces of colored clothing had been stitched together.
For anyone who's been wanting to do a color flip in outfits like this, try to use the pocket sticker and the number 1 sticker, as they work brilliantly.

Me!:
Ink.1.png
Well, I understand the picture of me is ugly, so is the picture of the CaS me, but I never said it was meant to be great.
Though both pictures resemble masculinity and a bad taste in fashion, I was excited to show this one because of the near exact replication from me to CaS.

Animated Cute Me:
Ink.3.png
No details tab needed for this one.
But she is downright adorable, and once again, me using my nice color trick on the Nurse Boots to create a certain garter effect.

Cu Chulainn:
Cú Chulainn.png
This is one of the characters I made for a Le Bello contest.
He's in my top five favorites of CaS I've done, as he is my childhood hero and represents my beloved country Ireland.

Dampierrina Le Bella:
Dampierrina.png
Well, Dampierre got a sex change... what can I say?

Drac:
Drac.1.png
Drac.2.png
Well there was no special use of stickers, patterns, or items here.
It's basically Dracula through my eyes.
I love this because it shows how something basic can be so dynamic.

H.A.L.B.:
H.A.L.B_.png
This is H.A.L.B. ... well it's Z.W.E.I.'s female counterpart.

She:
She.png
Another one of my favorites.
My inspiration to make her came out from an Asian horror idea, and a bit of an idea to mix that with a strange intimacy.
She doesn't have a name, She is just She, a demonic being on a warpath for the Soul Edge.

F:
F.png
This is what I made the second I got Ivy's clothing from the DLC.
I tend to delete most characters a few days after making them, but I held onto her.
Somehow, it just looks fantastic.

Rosa:
Rosa.1.png
Rosa.2.png

Well, this is what happens when I have the urge to randomly make a Spanish girl.
For the dress, I did a color trick of getting one of the Basic patterns, and adjusting it so it separately colors each frill on the dress.

Red:
Red.png
Nothing much, just my take on a cute and intimate Red Riding Hood.
For the fishnets, I simply used a color pattern and colored the dots the same color as her skin.

Sid:
Sid.png

This bad ass punk rocker is Sid, who rocked to the death.
After his flesh decayed, Sid came out from the ground, for one last big show.
His venue being Soul Calibur V, and his audience is the Soul Edge.

The General:
The General.png
This is the General.
She's nothing special but she resembles a fascism, some kind of tyranny that made me decide, she has a permanent place in my CaS roster.

Xiva:
Xiva.png
Xiba is my least favorite character in this game, in fact I despise everything about him, from easy to land combos, to an annoying personality, to his immature haircut and even to his ridiculous buttcheek stick attack.
However, the love Le Bello requested that Xiba got a sex change, and here she is, Xiva.

Scathen:
S1_1.png
S5.png
S2.png
My favorite CaS I've ever done.
I recently put her in a Le Bello challenge, and oh I do adore everything about her.
I'd explain the long list of tricks and story to her, but I just don't feel like doing it a second time. =P

Well I hope you all enjoy them!

It's nice to see your gallery at last and it was worth the wait, I love love love Charice. Look forward to seeing more from you

It's nice to see your gallery at last and it was worth the wait, I love love love Charice. Look forward to seeing more from you

Thank you!
I just made her about 18 hours ago.
Was one of those things where I'm bored, looking at outfits and slamming on stickers for no reason, and then I stop and go "Wait no, that works!".

Thank you!
I just made her about 18 hours ago.
Was one of those things where I'm bored, looking at outfits and slamming on stickers for no reason, and then I stop and go "Wait no, that works!".

Yeah I've had days like that sadly at the moment I'm not feeling too arty hopefully the new dlc will help

Yeah I've had days like that sadly at the moment I'm not feeling too arty hopefully the new dlc will help

I hope I can still play by then!
For a month now, my PS3 wont start up SCV if it's warm, and now it wont at all and I have to retry about 3 times to get it started.
It does this to Arkham City also but I've played the two games for 30 hours without stopping before.
I'm hoping it's not the console. D:

After silently stalking your Scathen woo alliteration! CaS in Le Bello's competition, I was looking forward to seeing more from you. Charice and 'She' were my favourites, and the name 'H.A.L.B' is brilliant!

After silently stalking your Scathen woo alliteration! CaS in Le Bello's competition, I was looking forward to seeing more from you. Charice and 'She' were my favourites, and the name 'H.A.L.B' is brilliant!

Yes I'm sorry they're not all as good as Charice, She, and Scathen.
Oh? Finally someone who understands that H.A.L.B. is Hilde's Halberd as Z.W.E.I. is to Siegfried's Zweihander!

Yes I'm sorry they're not all as good as Charice, She, and Scathen.
Oh? Finally someone who understands that H.A.L.B. is Hilde's Halberd as Z.W.E.I. is to Siegfried's Zweihander!

Yeah and it kinda works on another level - the fact that 'zwei' means 'two' and 'halb' means 'half'. Seems perfect for a male and female counterpart.

I hope I can still play by then!
For a month now, my PS3 wont start up SCV if it's warm, and now it wont at all and I have to retry about 3 times to get it started.
It does this to Arkham City also but I've played the two games for 30 hours without stopping before.
I'm hoping it's not the console. D:

My ps3 has been touch and go for a while now, for a few months it would take up to 30 attempts before I could get a game to work then a couple of weeks ago it started to work ok again, not perfect but better then it was

Wow! Good stuff. I like what you did with Rosa. What you said in Le Bello's tips and tricks compenditum makes so much sense seeing it in action. You were so nice to invite me to your contest thread and I'm so sorry I never entered. I thought I had a pretty clever answer (chocolate) but could never come up with somthing I liked (too brown, really unappetizing). Also, if you become really concerned about the console, you could send it in to be refurbished without spedning all the money on a new system. (^_^)

Among rather bland or original designs, Dampierrina, Drac, Red and Sid are very original and well executed characters.
The skirt pattern is superb, as the red riding hood leggings, love it !
I know you love your last one, but it is honestly not very original and there are a few odd design / color choices that distract me.
The snake pattern doesn't work well with purple, and beware of usingtoo much bump mapping patterns on reflective pieces of armors or special equ like on your punk girl...

Another advice would be to play a bit more with special equipments to give your CAS the added flair and personality...

Keep up the good work !
And you avatar picture is somehow...suggestive ? ;o))

Charice has a charming simplicity to her that really appeals to me, and the use of stickers to create multi-sided colouring is wonderful.
I love the choice of neckpiece, it's underused and somehow gives her a little more character, the same with the pauldrons.
It is perhaps a little underdetailed, lacking in texture, though for the most part there's nothing wrong here.

Of course, you're just beautiful. You and your stockings, oh yes.

Not a fan of "cute" you. Too bright and eye-popping for my tastes.

I love Chu Chulainn though. Such a dude! <3 The armour is nice, and you've got a nice shade of green that looks military, without being genric. The blood smears are a nice touch.

I like the colouring on Drac, and the use of the powdered wig, since no one seems to se it, but I'm not keen on the bloodwork. Granted he's a vampire, but he looks a little uninspired. The results of messing about with that MF Pack I take it?

She is interesting. With that greyish ghosty vibe to her. I like the snakeskin boots, because they make her look a little off-kilter, since they don't "work" with the outfit, thus making the design as a whole work. The blood is well done, and I like that it's even on the helmet ornamant.

F is nice, a little underwhelming though. Not much to say.

Not sure where I stand with Rosa. Maybe if the yellow was made a bit darker, or the dress was red/black. It just looks a bit bright and childish, whereas she herself seems more sexy. I also like the gartiara (tm), though I think the colour needs toning down just a tad maybe?

One of the better Reds I've seen, nice use of the apron there, and of course, the stockings.

Sid is cool. Most original Skeleton I've seen since Vil's work.

The general is peeeeeeeeeeeeerfect. Inspiring me to make an Ivy 3P. Hmm...

That's all the ones I've not seen prior! =D

Can't wait till I dye my hair black soon!
A new me CaS will be in the works from it. :3

Back