Intentionally distracting CaS and edit's

I fought one guy on PSN who tried to make NM look confusing, and it kinda worked I couldn't figure out what he was doing all that well. Yours looks way more effective though, like a walking piece of bad abstract art. I might be forced to reexamine the way I view the world if I ran into that online.

I actually just posted this guy in a thread I made, without knowing this one existed. Whoops!

Anyways, here's Clint.

SOULCALIBUR_48.png

SOULCALIBUR_49.png

One around the hips, one around the chest, one around the head makes for interesting moves.
At first, he was Ivy, but we found that using Tira instead was much more entertaining!

I actually just posted this guy in a thread I made, without knowing this one existed. Whoops!

Anyways, here's Clint.

SOULCALIBUR_48.png

SOULCALIBUR_49.png

One around the hips, one around the chest, one around the head makes for interesting moves.
At first, he was Ivy, but we found that using Tira instead was much more entertaining!

You dont even need to guard. Just let the drums do all the defending for you. LOL!

Ugh someone pulled this shit on me with Devil Jin and I couldn't see any of his animations to tell if he was attacking or blocking. T___T

Back