Is there any place online...

SorceressSeren

[14] Master
So, is there any place online where I won't come across nothing but spammers, lag abusers, Nightmares, and Xibas? I'm about ready to quit the game all together, because every single time I go online, I end up getting stuck with what I mentioned above. Maybe it's just me being bitchy and complaining, but the game is just ruined by most of the people who play it, and I haven't had an actual decent game all week.

Again, sorry if it seems like I'm just randomly bitching, but this seriously has me wanting to quit the game all together. I can't get a break.

Another thing you can do is not play online at all. hang out with some friendos and play offline with 8WR guys.

Satisfaction also guaranteed!

Another thing you can do is not play online at all. hang out with some friendos and play offline with 8WR guys.
People really need to stop pretending that this option is available to everyone. IT'S NOT. As a matter of fact, the MAJORITY of people playing this game do not have the opportunity for decent offline play. The game only sold 500k WORLDWIDE. That's A LOT of gaps between people. Sure you will always have a good crowd in your typical areas like CA and NJ/PA/NY, but those are the only consistent definites really.

The game only sold 500k WORLDWIDE. That's A LOT of gaps between people.
Indeed. Namco could have done more to entice the crowds into the game, like take time to make a better story mode, further mythicize the characters... But nooo, this game is practically a fan service.

Btw, as a fellow Ivy player, I know what you mean under the "Nightmares and Xibas" part (in my case, add Sieg to those two). But do some matches vs them in single player and you'll see how to generally approach them. From the point I realized some things about them, they became significantly more fun to fight.

Back