[Japan] All Visitors To Japan

More SCII prac down (prac mode, arcade and extra arcade on extremely hard).
Gettin to know the other chara's moves better, tryin different stuff.
The chain throw evades me, will keep tryin to prac it...
Wanna play a human (hopefully the 6th or if I have time to hit the arcade).

IGN has 4 gameplay vids of SCII HD Online from TGS- ! Where was it? I didn't see it there! Maybe only for the press days?
http://www.ign.com/videos/games/soulcalibur-ii-hd-ps3-20002563

I got in some SCII prac again today, hyped for next week when me and Talim can hopefully take on some real human playas (at my house)!

Yesterday pracd archery, improvin, need to get my anchor position down- more prac is better of course.

Last edited:
Put the TGN Playse #2 on the tourney calendar here and on FreeStepDodge.

iOS7 had a a security update a few dayz ago.

Had some 360 SCII fun w/Wat0son (Cass/Asta) today for about 5 hours.
Thanks for the gamez man!

Setsuna's friend may be able to join future gamez as well (hope so!).

Hopin more people can get in on the gamez!!

After ate at Casual Gina (think they close at 8 so gotta go early)- Main dish (spaghetti,Omrice) with salad/drink/waffle bar and all you can eat personal pizzas (you even get to choose toppings) for 1,300 Yen!
It's become our after game restaurant!
http://www.yamayo-syoji.co.jp/result/?id=1301281564-884204
https://foursquare.com/v/casual-gina-稲毛海岸店/4c2f163716adc9280ff2bc9c
They will move later this month but since it's just across the street we'll still be able to hit them.

Got out on my mountain bike today.
Almost 60km, 20km/hr Av, about 2hr 50min pedaling, and 1,428kcals burned.

Where's SCII HD?
TGN Playse#2 said they may have a SCII HD comp if it is released in time.

Got today off cause of a passin typhoon.

Already got my SCII prac in today- goin on a trip this weekend so may not be able to get any SCII time.

Hard to get vacations here and tickets/travel is expensive.

Looks like now the guys (if they go anywhere they) are interested in going to the biggest comps- EVO, World Games Cup, etc.

Unfortunately (usual) time off from work for most playas and students is in the summer (months) time and winter/New Year holiday.

I also think most JP playas play for fun, and they'll go to comps if they can but they don't play thinkin or tryin to be the best in the world.

Last edited:
Aris gives his comments about the first VS vid:

Looks like the typhoons will give us some rain but are mostly passin us by at sea.
Tomorrow I'll work and see the Tour de France pros race in Saitama.

On Sunday Me and Setsuna will be gettin together for some PS2 SCII prac at his place near Omiya.

Gamez were called off for today.

So I hooked up the PS2 at home and did some SCII prac. The picture (the angle or the chara models, IDK but somethin looks different cause I'm mainly used to the XB version) and the timin seem a little different.

Since it's nice weather I guess I'll get out on my mountain bike as well.

Thinkin about gamez Mon 11/4 (a holiday) as I'm busy next Sun. Matters if we have a place (and people) to play or not.

EDITs
If we don't have a place next week we can get a Karaoke room in Tokyo and I can take my PS2. Just need playas.

Yesterday saw the Saitama Criterium. It was fun seein the European cyclin pros racin against the Japanese in a road race and Froome, the winner of the Tour de France.
Next Sun will go to Cycle Mode, the bike show in Kaihinmakuhari.

Last edited:
Put 60km on my mountain bike.

Fall (the release date for SCII HD) is until the Winter Solstice (Dec 21-22).
Yes Christmas is almost a fall holiday!
IGN gives the release date as Q4 which is Oct-Dec.

Namco UK gave a release date of 11/20 for SCII HD Online- the JP date must be around then too!

Had a 2 day holiday (not a 3 day)- went to Cycle Mode (bicycle show), met a friend and ate Mexican food and pracd PS2 SCII.

Back