JP Soul Calibur Broken Destiny HP

As far as I know, all the characters that have featured in Soul Calibur IV, except the bonus characters and the Star Wars guests, will feature in Broken Destiny. And the addition of Kratos makes perfect sense, especially when I saw a preview on YouTube which shows him attacking Sophitia, and I think that demonstrates Kratos' hatred towards the Greek gods.

AAAGGHHH!!!! TALIM'S INNZZZ!!!!

lol looks like everyone is in, i knew they wouldnt leave out anybody

I could copypasta a list of doubters, but I don't feel like griefing today. I'm just happy the whole stupid issue can be put to bed.

It was not doubt but hope that drove me, Phil.

P.S. My phone battery just died. ^^;

im also liking the new artwork. id also like to add, i said months ago no chars' would be cut, il pick up my prize tomorrow.TY!!!!!!

Looks like they're talking about the shrug-off-all-your-armor move that Nightmare did in one of the gameplay videos. Google translated it to "↓ ↓ ↓ A + B + K put off all the parts themselves are equipped with 'active purge' and introduce you...Destroy their armor, you can restore the gauge as the Seoul exchange. Also, when fires have a similar effect and impact guard, by using the one which can work miracles to reverse the tide of battle!?" Makes no sense, but it sounds like the no-more-armor move. It also looks like Dampierre is doing the move in the screencap. This should be interesting to see what exactly this means for gameplay.

It says that you can elect to self-destruct your own armour in exchange for restoring your soul gauge.

-David

ok i have translated the jp text with the crap google translater..anyway..its better then to wait till we know what they wanna tell us,hope it helps.

This product is in a position to join the project leader.

Broken Destiny's Soul Calibur, is that with the launch of the first mobile game SOURUKYARIBASHIRIZU, "the first person hanged out in comfortable, pleasant progress" has been developed on the theme.

Beginning to improve balance and handling of the interface and help related to operations, to various aspects of user-friendly products.

Could be a long time SHINGURUPUREI, WANPUREI any game mode is short and has to be played many times but I have a.

With each mode, for the first time, even for us came to enjoy the SOURUKYARIBASHIRIZU in the past, we are confident can provide you with fresh, never-ending excitement.

And, of course we also have new elements!
This is an example ↓ ↓ ↓ A + B + K put off all the parts themselves are equipped with "active purge" and introduce you.

Destroy their armor, you can restore the gauge as the Seoul exchange.
Also, when fires have a similar effect and impact guard, by using the one which can work miracles to reverse the tide of battle! ?

Can deliver the best product for you, right up until one and fill it with content.

Until released for a while now, but please wait!

And very accurately and in line with the concept of the mode.
Playing with a new handheld video game Soul Calibur, I think I first realized the best way.

Please expect a new element to our game system and re-tuned!
Is heated to further the fight!
- Well, I hope soon to experience the fun! !

That this is done, so we will find more updates in the future! !

※因MINI Nitta's character is used in the Tarim and KIRIKU.
Why I do not use the name Rafael "Sorrel" - right? w

ps:the rest of the text are old news,so i dont think we need it ;)

Question for Talim JP: I'm guessing this will seem really obvious in retrospect, but what does the "HP" stand for in the title of this topic?

Basically the blog's saying the new content was made with the new player in mind. "Hope you'll enjoy it," "more new things coming," etc. 222A+B+K causes Active Purge which destroys all your armor to restore your soul guage. If I've read around correctly CFs are now caused by those unique-looking GB attacks. Based on the gameplay vids the CF attacks work on hit and block.

But only with no armor and a flashing red enemy, right? I wonder if the instant CF moves will have a standard input. I hope it's as unintuitive as the armor purge input. And I hope there are special requirements before you can input an Armor Purge, like you have to have all of your armor, but with at least one piece flashing like in the infamous Nightmare video.

Back