[Jun 23, 2012] ***UCC*** TEXAS BAR FIGHTS TOURNAMENT ROUND IX June 23rd, 2012 (Plano, TX)

pkrstdnt

[08] Mercenary
TEXAS BAR FIGHTS TOURNAMENT ROUND IX (Dallas, TX) June 23rd, 2012

***UCC Sanctioned Event - Earn Ranking points toward seeds at UCC later this year***

*** TEXAS BAR FIGHTS Proudly Presents ROUND IX ***

Texas Bar Fights is where you PLAY MORE and get PAID MORE!!!

Find us on FaceBook:
Texas Bar Fights Home
Texas Bar Fights Event Page
--When--
Saturday, June 23rd, 2012
Sign up 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - Please make arrangements to arrive early so the tournament can start on time as much as possible

--Where--
THE FRANCHISE Grill & Sports Bar
3000 Custer Rd, Suite 345
Plano, TX 75075

--Tournament Schedule--
--Venue Fee/Game Entry Fees-- There will be a one time $5 online venue fee or $10 at the door when you sign up and each game will have its own entry fee listed below. All games except Skullgirls and VF5:FS will start around 30 minutes after registration closes. SG and VF5 will start when the first tournaments wind down to open up space.

BLAZBLUE:CS EX------------------------------------------$5 on XBOX
ULTIMATE MARVEL vs CAPCOM 3 ----------------$10 on XBOX
MORTAL KOMBAT 9---------------------------------$10 on PS3
SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 A.E. 2012--------------- $10 on XBOX
SOUL CALIBER V--------------------------------------$10 on PS3
KING OF FIGHTERS 13--------------------------------$5 on XBOX
STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN--------------------------$10 on XBOX
SKULLGIRLS----------------------------------------------$5 on both consoles
VIRTUA FIGHTER 5 FINAL SHOWDOWN-------------$5 on XBOX

--Details--
21 Asus Screens: The same ones used at EVO to ensure NO LAG and that the tournament moves along quickly. HUGE venue with plenty of room and lots of good food and beer!

PLEASE, BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS, IF YOU CAN, TO FACILITATE WITH THE SPEED OF THE TOURNAMENT.

Finals matchs will be projected onto two big screens for everyone to watch with ease!

Please, please, PLEASE eat and drink at the venue. THE FRANCHISE Grill and Bar has a great menu full of really good food and lots of beers/shots to choose from.

--Jeff (pkrstdnt) and Kent (FocusFlute)

Other results here

The SC5 results are as follows:
Soul Calibur 5 - 18 entrants
1: Byakko ($126.00)
2: Chickenwing ($36.00)
3: Animefreak ($18.00)
4: Caly555
5: greguu
5: Evil Buho
7: Rico
7: Fotstep CEO
9: Raybonekilla
9: ZBeast
9: Amanda
9: Belial Edge
13: MC Clusky
13: Azure Rage
13: Sturm
13: J Gunn
17: Sovietu
17: Khaotic_Shang

Pfft we all know who the REAL winner is.

Diablo 3. It's why i didn't win any of my games.

And Nori speaks the truth, FoxStep's Hwaorang would just do JFSR again and again in your face.

Good games to everyone. I still owe you a beer, Animefreak. ;) Oh, and by the way, I also have been playing Diablo 3, don't forget! 60 Monk and DH here! Also, since the backdash nerf, SCV has been pretty much dead here in Dallas, so that was my first time playing in forever, as well. Just saying. :P

Good games to everyone. I still owe you a beer, Animefreak. ;) Oh, and by the way, I also have been playing Diablo 3, don't forget! 60 Monk and DH here! Also, since the backdash nerf, SCV has been pretty much dead here in Dallas, so that was my first time playing in forever, as well. Just saying. :P

Lol ya a 60 Barb here, and SCV was dead in OK a little before the patch lol. I HAVE MORE EXCUSES.
I also play other games and am godlike at them.

And i now want a Mt Dew over a Beer Byakko, new Dark Knight flavor

Great games to everyone involved! I know I had a great time meeting y'all and enjoying/casting the finals :)

Speaking of the Dallas scene, the Dallas thread appears to be all but dead, but I'd love to get some casuals in while I'm here for school. Would anyone be interested in setting something up in the next week or so?

Haha, well I have no problem waiting until after EVO, I'm just impatient to get some good games in >.< Also if any Dallas-ers are looking for some practice before EVO I'd be available.

Back