[Jun 8, 2012] MLG Spring Championship (MK9, SC V, KoF 13) (Anaheim, CA)

20$ is my max- unless I don't like you. Then we'll talk big bills.

You proposed a FT10 against me for $50, you must hate me! Lol

Anyways, I'd really like to get some casuals in with some of you higher-level players before the tourney. However, the hotel rooms posted above are a bit too expensive for just me and my roommate alone. Does anyone know of a decent hotel worth less than $100 a night?

There will be no MM. Mick won't do it and he also can't do it. Such a shame since I own his ass in this game so bad (no homo). It would've been free money and he knows it (a few of his down south buddies know it as well). The last time someone added to his bet with $50 making the whole thing $100. This will surely not happen again I assure you. Just came to confirm that. No one else has tried to hop in on the hype MM's either so i'm moving along. Wasn't there a thread about the lack of MM's and hype not that long ago....

I'll see you guys at MLG.

I don't know that u own shit. Ur online shit goes to your head. Why does so many people own Mr. Number 1 in scv? Win a major first before confronting me. I have Wat more need I say? I know u wont win mlg because keev is going to push your shit like he has been doing at every mlg. U are not creditable to me because u quit sc4 after I busted your shit and never did the salty runback. U look for attention with da wrong one. I'll say Wat everyone usually want say to your garbage ass. U make me laugh because I thought u quit because u was getting your shit pushed in by so many mainly keev at every mlg and the chi-town mashers that I thought u owned...lol. I know why u came back to calibur because tekken and SF just wasn't as easy as u thought or u got a reality check like u always do. I don't have words for ur lame ass anymore good day and there is nothing u or anyone else can do to provoke me to entertain this retarded ass kid.

The words came right out of your mouth Mick! You can beat me but you can't beat Keev over a phone call. Your as fake as they come. Yes Keev can beat me so what. Keev beats everyone in the U.S currently so what.

I also find it funny how I bodied Chicago both 3-0 pre-patch during MLG Ohio championships then lost to Hawkeye post patch at MLG Spring Arena 3-0 and all of a sudden they own my shit. Reaching much hey!

I also find it funny I posted what I did such a long time ago and you wait till now to respond. You even respond much faster on the followups now. Hmmm... I wonder if its cause you were scared to say much of anything.

For the record I have 0 interest in MM'ing u. I entertained the idea because you were dodging me in our gamebattle because quite frankly you didn't want to lose to me. I mean who accepts someone else's ticket and then when they find out who it is text's them immediately talking about I got a phone call so you canceled. I also heard you got ur account locked before BTW for some suspect shyt as well. Youv'e played me at least 400 or so games online. Youv'e won like 30 literally no exaggeration. It's pretty decisive really. Youv'e not invited people in our rooms simply because you didn't want other people to see (yeah iv'e been told).

Your full of it. Since your so hell bent on me losing to Keev despite the fact everyone else in the U.S currently does as well why don't you enlighten everyone here about the MM I set up between you and Keev at MLG Ohio which you lost after talking about you were the only one who could save us from him winning MLG Ohio after getting eliminated not making top 8. Remember that. The one where I felt so bad I didn't take your money. Enlighten the folks please.

Also for future reference let it be known the $200.00 offer will remain on the table. Try to get someone to spot big money on you this time :)! Whenever you wanna lose come and get it. In fact i'll put 200.00 up and all you have to make is 100.00

Ever seen so much confidence sir!

You proposed a FT10 against me for $50, you must hate me! Lol

Anyways, I'd really like to get some casuals in with some of you higher-level players before the tourney. However, the hotel rooms posted above are a bit too expensive for just me and my roommate alone. Does anyone know of a decent hotel worth less than $100 a night?
Tbh, I proposed a FT5 for 20$ first. I only offered a FT10 for 50$ because I disliked the online talk. I don't dislike you Clash, you're good people.

Also, anyone who wants their shit pushed in- just ask Keev.

Also I have shown up to a grand total of 1 tournament each for for either UMvC3 and SSF4AE even now while I'm back in the scene i guess that means its cause I got twirked in them now as well correct since i also dont show up for tournaments for it even now. In fact I don't show up to tournaments for SC even now. Except MLG and Evo. For the record i haven't play SSF4 in over 2 a half years nor do I own it. I recently just got back into UMvC3 though now that I quit SC5. I suppose I quit SC5 now as well because Hawkeye beat me 3-0 as well right.

See you at MLG and EVO. It'll be legit competition unlike other supposed major's that no one shows up to that are really nothing more than locals like pow?? ??.

Just a simple observation but if Something Unique is such trash, why not just accept his MM?

Everyone know why I'm not tryn to play him now. If u interested in a MM we can do it since you curious. I'm not new to this I'm true to it.

Can we still buy spectator passes at the door? I have a buddy who wants to come by and hang out.

Tbh, I proposed a FT5 for 20$ first. I only offered a FT10 for 50$ because I disliked the online talk. I don't dislike you Clash, you're good people.

I figured that's what it was. And although I basically said my offline Ivy was better than my online one, I don't doubt that your offline Asta is better than online too.

Hey Xeph, will be getting in on thursday next week at 5am the rest of the Chicago crew will be there in the evening wanted to get up with you or someone else until then can u post your phone # or text mine of anyone that I can room with untill then? heres mine (773) 430-0253.

Hey Xeph, will be getting in on thursday next week at 5am the rest of the Chicago crew will be there in the evening wanted to get up with you or someone else until then can u post your phone # or text mine of anyone that I can room with untill then? heres mine (773) 430-0253.
Hey, I'll save your number and text you. I'll be coming into Anaheim Thursday as well. But more than likely, at night. I don't know who else is going to be there that early. I'll be sure to hit you up as soon as I am in town. You're rooming with us, correct?

Xeph do u have a hotel in the convention center? Because I can get a family room for 69.00 a night 2.7 miles away form the center in anaheim.

I have the room booked at the Sheraton, it's about a 5minute walk from the venue.

Do you know if the hote has a pool? Typhoon's talking about renting a car to go around but I think it'd be kind of pointless because we'll be busy most of saturda and Sunday and I know lots of the sc peeps will want t chill with eac other when e're not (and we'll be sleepy). Andthen e're leaving Monday...

Typed from my phone, forgive typos.

Do you know if the hote has a pool? Typhoon's talking about renting a car to go around but I think it'd be kind of pointless because we'll be busy most of saturda and Sunday and I know lots of the sc peeps will want t chill with eac other when e're not (and we'll be sleepy). Andthen e're leaving Monday...

Typed from my phone, forgive typos.
I'll see what's good. I have to call them tonight to ask them something, I'll see if they have a pool. And renting a car would be pretty pointless since we're hella close to the venue. I mean, if ya'll are tryna go to Disneyland, let's fucking do it. But yeah, I'll get back at you on that pool.

I'll see what's good. I have to call them tonight to ask them something, I'll see if they have a pool. And renting a car would be pretty pointless since we're hella close to the venue. I mean, if ya'll are tryna go to Disneyland, let's fucking do it. But yeah, I'll get back at you on that pool.

Damn it! If everyone's down to go to Disneyland, I guess I have no choice! Krayzie's going to this, right? Haven't gotten to chill with the West Side folks in a while! Maybe I'll get drunk and piss Hates off again! =D

Swear I love some of you guys...most, even! =D

Y
Damn it! If everyone's down to go to Disneyland, I guess I have no choice! Krayzie's going to this, right? Haven't gotten to chill with the West Side folks in a while! Maybe I'll get drunk and piss Hates off again! =D

Swear I love some of you guys...most, even! =D
Yeah, NorCal will be in the building. and I am always down for some drank. Disneyland will be right around the corner, and I will be faded/high- so I will probably end up rallying people.

Back