Just Attacks

Tried the double tap method for 1B:B, results weren't that great. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Anyway, for the JF Difficulty order from hardest to easiest for me is.

1. agB and 2143/FC 3a:B
2. 1AAA
3. 1B:B
4. 2143 B:B/FC 3B:B
5. BT B+K:B

However, 1AAA is a special case. On SDTVs and lagless HD monitors, 1AAA suddenly becomes easier to perform.

Noob question: I've been trying to get 1A :A :A's rhythm down for the past three nights. Does the third hit of 1A :A :A only engage if second hit connects, as in, you can hit the third A at the right frame, but if the second hit is blocked or whiffs, the third hit won't happen? I know the move will push back on block, anyway, but it still seems unsafe.

Noob question: I've been trying to get 1A :A :A's rhythm down for the past three nights. Does the third hit of 1A :A :A only engage if second hit connects, as in, you can hit the third A at the right frame, but if the second hit is blocked or whiffs, the third hit won't happen? I know the move will push back on block, anyway, but it still seems unsafe.
You're right. The third hit can only ever come out if the second hit connects. On block/whiff, you can only get as far as the second hit, and it is highly punishable on block.

I have one problem, i dont when to start the input for the sakura twister JF after the next attacks:
Sakura twister
214-3B:B
8A+B-B.

I get 3A, 3b, and 214-3B:B a lot and i think it is because of this, although in training i get JF twister all the time by itself.

Thank you

I have one problem, i dont when to start the input for the sakura twister JF after the next attacks:
Sakura twister
214-3B:B
8A+B-B.

I get 3A, 3b, and 214-3B:B a lot and i think it is because of this, although in training i get JF twister all the time by itself.

Thank you
Refer to my post (#44) in this thread. It will explain why you're encountering the errors you're having. When using JFT from a buffered situation, you have to be very precise in timing your inputs, otherwise, depending on the error made, you'll end up with unintended inputs (again, refer to my above post).

Good luck!

I still can't get the JF, what is my problem? I play with a PS3 controller, should I buy better one or...? btw while I do the Regular Twister (I almost never fail at it) I use :4::1::2::3::aA+B+K: (R2)... Is this okay or should I train with the :aB:? lol

Remember that you have to release A after one frame, before you hit B. Doing aA+B+K shouldn't really be a problem, but I'm assuming it's just for the comfort of using two different fingers. Which means you're probably holding A for longer than you should.

I still can't get the JF, what is my problem? I play with a PS3 controller, should I buy better one or...? btw while I do the Regular Twister (I almost never fail at it) I use :4::1::2::3::aA+B+K: (R2)... Is this okay or should I train with the :aB:? lol
lol its likely your not fast enough, and hmmm just laughing at your signature

I just realized I posted "412" instead of "214" and yea I think i'm not fast enough, but I don't understand, HOW FAST MUST I BE? everytime I try to be as fast as possible what I get is a :2::1::4::3::A:+:B: lol

I just realized I posted "412" instead of "214" and yea I think i'm not fast enough, but I don't understand, HOW FAST MUST I BE? everytime I try to be as fast as possible what I get is a :2::1::4::3::A:+:B: lol
lol ok well its not clean enough, I dunno if his technical nonsense is same as setsukas, but if it is, you must release A before B but still keeping the fast motion, or another trick some people do is to assign A to r1 and B to r2 on the controller. LOL natsu seriously talk about falling from grace

lol ok well its not clean enough, I dunno if his technical nonsense is same as setsukas, but if it is, you must release A before B but still keeping the fast motion, or another trick some people do is to assign A to r1 and B to r2 on the controller. LOL natsu seriously talk about falling from grace
thanks for the trick! i've never thought about that, i guess i'll try and i'll share my results as soon as possible. lol

thanks for the trick! i've never thought about that, i guess i'll try and i'll share my results as soon as possible. lol
No prob, you also use that trick to exploit the aGb just aswell, use to do that when my thumb was bandaged lol

I think I was born today as well, actually went on a winning streak before this Pyrrha Omega bodied me with superior anti step and tech traps.

Back