Just saw the March 21st patch notes....:(

44[A] no longer hits on guard break with 1B and similar moves.

22K is now +2/3 on hit. as 6B (i13) trades with Leixia's AA (i11) after 22K hits. AA beats out 6KK (i14), however. Strangely, her 2A (i13) is beaten (not a trade) by 2B (i15) after 22K, meaning it is +3. BB (i14) beats out 3B (i17), meaning it is +2. Can anyone explain why this might be?

CH 22K is a knockdown that leaves the opponent pushed back in a Face Up, Head Towards state. This knockdown can be Ukemi'd, which may allow for some kind of tech trap, spacing permitting. I'll do some testing, maybe I can find something useful.

The move also seems easier to ring out with now that it doesn't do that silly knocked-down-almost-rung-out-but-not thing that it did before.

22K is now +2/3 on hit.
I'm sorry but it's just not. It's +0 on hit. I don't know what your methods are but they're not working for you. If you're using the preselect "AA, 2A..." etc from the training menu, don't do that. Record all moves for yourself.

Unfortunately 22K recovers too slowly to create any tech traps opportunities after a CH. Not even 2A will work near a wall.

You are right thanks but i have a question, 44 (A) doesn't tech all sides before ??? because i was testing after patch with tech to the left and it seems doesn't work anymore to this side , and still working for right, and back. Or this tech trap was always in that way (only for back, right and front )??
For me after BT B+K:

44[A] catches all but back.

2B+K catches all, and you get quake stun PLUS DAMAGE for all sides except left. This is seriously awesome.

Back