Kagome's Cas

Kagome

[08] Mercenary
Hi ,
My name is Kagome. My sister Alfimi were already posting her cas here and i decided to do
the same with mine. I start with my first Cas ^^

Kagome

kagomen.jpg

This is my Inuyasha

inua.jpg

and now some originals i make :

Aileen
aileem.jpg

Haruo ( like this one *-*)
haruo.jpg

Jeniwiev
jeniwiev.jpg

Karoko
karoko.jpg

Lucy
lucyys.jpg

Mina
minata.jpg

and Jeniwiev again with her summer outfit
foto1295.jpg

More will follow ^^

Hmm...i didn't like them much, the colors are very saturated so try to tone that down a bit and try to make ur characters look a bit more interesting bec imo they're boring to look at. Btw most of em are just 1 color but darker or lighter toned, that's no good imo.

I like Aileen tho, i think it's the color combination of blue and yellow/gold and the clothes you put on her. Nice job on her. So yea keep trying k?

@DokuganRairyu : this is exactly what i said to her >.<, but i think for her first time (ever) making cas in a game she did make a good job :O

@sis : i already said for first try really good sis but really really try to use lighter tones in colors it whould look much better ^^

Hmm...i don't think that it really matters if it's her first time, what really matter is her taste.
Someone with good taste can make fantastic CaS' even tho the person never made one before.
I'm not saying she has bad taste tho.

Hmm...i don't think that it really matters if it's her first time, what really matter is her taste.
Someone with good taste can make fantastic CaS' even tho the person never made one before.
I'm not saying she has bad taste tho.
@DokuganRairyu: I'm no expert, but I think Kagome did just fine. CaS's don't need to be drenched with tattoos and patterns to be attractive.
@Kagome: Your characters have good color schemes. Adding a bit more detail and variety and lowering the color saturation will help. As I've said before on other threads, don't worry about going overboard in the beginning. You have to test your limits to know them. A great way to improve your CaS technique is to check the forums for innovative ways to use stickers and accessories. For example, raccoon tails can be used to make fur collars or even beards. Super-sized pocket and bowtie stickers can simulate clothing layers. The snowflake and jewelry patterns can make interesting textures. Experiment and share!

@DokuganRairyu: I'm no expert, but I think Kagome did just fine. CaS's don't need to be drenched with tattoos and patterns to be attractive.

Well yea, different strokes and all that dude. To me they're not that good bec
1. She mostly used just 1 color for the whole costume.
2. Just equips parts, colors them and leaves em like that, no real innovation to try and make it something that only she could've made/thought of. Like using patterns or stickers on it. (I don't mean to do that with all the parts but atleast 1 or 2).
3. She didn't use any of the special equipments on her characters except for on Jeniwiev, Special equips can really make the character u make something of ur own.
4. I noticed that she uses the same long heel boots on like half her characters, that's something i also don't like.

Yea i probably sound like an ass seeing how it's her first try at it, but that's why we need to be a little strict on her so she can make better CaS in the future. So i'm not gonna suck up to her or anything, i'm only going to tell her what i honestly think of ther CaS'.

So yea Kagome, not horrible, not all that good either, keep trying and i'd like to seem more of what you might cook up :) Oh and a tip, if u didn't do this be4 than try to have an image up of what u'd like to create be4 you start in CaS, like for example: Demon, Werewolf, Knight, Ninja, Samurai that kinda stuff.
Just look at Gatsu, he made such wonderful CaS' but be4hand he drew designs for them and tried to recreate em as much as possible.

That might be, im just trying to help her improve on what IMO she lacks in. Just like how you say that you like them, just like that i say that i don't really like her CaS' for the reasons i stated. Ok not "we" I am strict on her seeing how i think she can do better after having seen her Sister's CaS'. Yes summer clothes, she only made 1 summer costume >_>
Most of the people on here don't even give any feedback...they just say "Oh i like that" or "I think that looks kind of bad" they don't say wich aspects they like or dislike, to help improve the one who made em.

Ok...when did i belittle her >_> and how the hell can i force her to do anything i want? I'm just a (sexy) dude who probably lives km's away from her....i can't force her to do anything. She could just as easily ignore anything i say and be done with it.

Im just giving an example of a good designer by mentioning Gatsu, that's all. Seeing as how most good designs exist from having a image already conjured in mind.

On Aileen:
WHAT IS THAT MARVELOUS BEAUTY OF A DRESS SHE HAS!
Why haven't I seen it.
It's from DLC equip pack 2. I think its called Oiran Kimono in Female Upper Body Equip. First thing I used it for was to make Ayane from DOA lol =p

nice idea for kagome there! using the tight shirt and scaled suit (i think) to make the school shirt

It's from DLC equip pack 2. I think its called Oiran Kimono in Female Upper Body Equip. First thing I used it for was to make Ayane from DOA lol =p

nice idea for kagome there! using the tight shirt and scaled suit (i think) to make the school shirt

Damn, I was hoping it wasn't a dlc. Oh well... I'll survive.

Back