Kasper's Thread

KrimsonKasper

[10] Knight
Hi there, been about 7 years since I last posted. I'll start off by saying I've missed being here, but honestly sort of forgot about it with the gap between SC 5 and 6 lol.

*Fully open to criticism, can't get better without it. I also like armor and knights, there will be a bit of them. apologies for the redundancy.

Anyway, I'm back at it, and hit a bit of a wall. I haven't made any CaS since the last patch, and only 1 when Setsuka dropped. I want to freshen up a lot of my CaS and make some new ones, so I'm going to post the 90+ I have in small post. I will give a little lore I have for each character, if they have any. I also haven't checked out anyone' else's threads since 6 dropped; but after I upload I will be browsing for ideas and to see some sick creations. I know you all had some when 5 was relevant! I guess Reddit is also a good place to utilize now, I've seen a handful pop up there that looked decent.

Cyrus(old) (1).jpgCyrus(old) (2).jpgCyrus(old) (3).jpg

This is Cyrus. He's an old Mercenary from the country of Laurent, now he resides in the Queendom of Analine retired. He's been through most of the story my characters are based in/from. Those are scars on his upper shoulder, not fresh wounds. His armor is copper based and oxidizing, which is why it has the green spots.

Last edited:
Asaam is a native to the Azjumni Desert. He traveled north when the Queendom of Analine was searching for abled body men to pioneer an untamed land to the west of the Queendom. Being a native of Azjumni, he has a natural talent for magic. He chooses not to use it often, but it aides him in hunting for rogue mages and users of darker arts.

*disclaimer I liked this dude, but I need to do something with him. He feel's a little unfinished.

Attachments

• Asaam (1).jpg
    Asaam (1).jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Asaam (3).jpg
    Asaam (3).jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Asaam (2).jpg
    Asaam (2).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 79
Ezra has trained under a handful of different, yet skilled warriors (Including Cyrus). Here he is wearing his Reaver armor. In the end times, Reavers came to be as users of forbidden magic to combat those who tear at humanity.

*I've been creating this guy since soul caliber 4, His look hasn't changed much but I still run it.

Ezra(Reaver) (1).jpgEzra(Reaver) (2).jpgEzra(Reaver) (3).jpg

Ezra as a young lad, running around thieving under the training of Camaro. When Cyrus came looking for his former student Camaro; he also found Ezra and whipped him into shape as well. Cyrus brought them both back. This is long before his time as a Reaver.

Attachments

• Ezra(Young) (1).jpg
    Ezra(Young) (1).jpg
    138 KB · Views: 98
  • Ezra(Young) (2).jpg
    Ezra(Young) (2).jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Ezra(Young) (3).jpg
    Ezra(Young) (3).jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 86
Sonjya is an assassin of the Blue Empress; a trade queen in the northern portions of the Azjumni Desert. The people of Azjumni, do not regulate magic as other humans, allowing a warrior like Sonjya to utilize her skills to the fullest. While working in the sands she can submerge completely and reappear some distance away. She also has no issues throwing sand in your eyes. When Ezra travels to the Desert later in his life, he meets Sonjya who takes a fascination to him.

*Sonjya is another old as dirt character, she's also been around since soul caliber 4.

Attachments

• Sonjya (1).jpg
    Sonjya (1).jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Sonjya (2).jpg
    Sonjya (2).jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Sonjya.jpg
    Sonjya.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Sonjya (3).jpg
    Sonjya (3).jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 85
Rose is shown here also in her Reaver armor. Rose is the daughter of Cryus and Ardrea, twin to Minerva, and elder sister to Veronica. She trained with her father at a young age, before heading off to the Analine Academies to train under the royal army. She quickly rose to through the ranks, outdoing most of her companions. Her sister Minerva and her are both naturally skilled in sword play and magic, while bolstering very different demeanors. They have an uneasy sisterhood, times of rivalry and times of love. Rose does not like to use magic, never practicing until becoming a reaver, despite her natural skill. When she wasn't training her martial skill, she would study tactics.

*The pink spot above her eye is a birth mark.

*Rose is probably my "oldest" character, dating back to Soul Caliber 3, and the main character of my world-build outside of SC CAS.

Attachments

• Rose(Reaver) (2).jpg
    Rose(Reaver) (2).jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Rose(Reaver) (4).jpg
    Rose(Reaver) (4).jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Rose(Reaver) (5).jpg
    Rose(Reaver) (5).jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Rose(Reaver).jpg
    Rose(Reaver).jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 81
I just recently recreated Tombstone. I made her in Soul Cal 5 (she's in my old thread!) I was glad to see the arrows put back in finally.

Tombstone doesn't have much lore to her yet, but I just enjoyed making her again.

Attachments

• Tombstone (1).jpg
    Tombstone (1).jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Tombstone (2).jpg
    Tombstone (2).jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Tombstone (3).jpg
    Tombstone (3).jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Camaro is a middle age veteran here. Not native to the Country and continent of Laurent, Camaro was born into servitude from a poor mother. Adapt with the sword he quickly found his life a servant behind and was drafted into various bands, before teaming up with Cyrus. He followed Cyrus like a brother, across the ocean to the home land of his people. Longing for a life to call his own, he slipped away one night.

After struggling on his own across the Azjumni Desert, he traveled north to Sycura and found a new band of rogues and thugs to run with. Eventually Ezra found his way here too, and Camaro took him under his wing. When their leader started to kill and go beyond simply stealing, Camaro and Ezra where some of the only ones to stand against it, almost costing them their life. Cyrus was hunting Camaro for a bounty, mainly to make sure no one else could hurt his former comrade, and saved the duo from their former band, and dragging them both back to Analine.

Attachments

• Camaro (2).jpg
    Camaro (2).jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Camaro (3).jpg
    Camaro (3).jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Camaro (1).jpg
    Camaro (1).jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 85
Jackal is one of the few non natives in service to the Warlocks of the Blue Empress. The Royal Warlocks are practitioners of mental powers, having the ability to force mass around with their mind. While some cultures use their mental strength to toss large objects, the Warlocks of Azjumni use it to swing abnormally large weapons at a distance, enhance their sword play, and crush their targets with atmospheric pressure. The Warlocks are feared outside of the Blue Empire. Jackal was born in the Queendom of Analine, but fled south where she didn't need to suppress her magical powers.

*This is actually how I have Warlocks work in my world, its nice 2B has her style in the game which helps fit my lore

Attachments

• Jackal (1).jpg
    Jackal (1).jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Jackal (2).jpg
    Jackal (2).jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Jackal (3).jpg
    Jackal (3).jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Jackal (4).jpg
    Jackal (4).jpg
    304 KB · Views: 79
Xaladin is a knight in service to Analine. He was young when the great nations of humanity fell, but he trained hard most of his life to make sure they stood a chance to survive. When the Queendom was founded, he joined the royal academy as soon as he could. He's a skilled knight, with the ego to match. He dislikes most forms of magic. Although the Queendom is the coldest part of the continent, Xaladin often wears no shirt as a humble brag of his stamina and determination. Most of the locals just think he's a braggart for this, whilst not proving anything of note.

*Xaladin uses a unique spear, that can split into two swords, but lol soul caliber.

Attachments

• Xaladin (young) (1).jpg
    Xaladin (young) (1).jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Xaladin (young) (2).jpg
    Xaladin (young) (2).jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Xaladin (young) (3).jpg
    Xaladin (young) (3).jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Xaladin(Knight) (1).jpg
    Xaladin(Knight) (1).jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Xaladin(Knight) (2).jpg
    Xaladin(Knight) (2).jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Xaladin(Knight) (3).jpg
    Xaladin(Knight) (3).jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 72
Minerva in her younger days. Minerva unlike her sister Rose has a natural liking for technology, something sort of frowned upon in Analine. She also has no qualms with using magic as she sees fit. She also carries her mother's ire and father's hot headed attitude, making her day and night different from her Twin. She is always getting into trouble with martials due to her haphazard mannerisms.

*She uses an arm/wrist blade for a weapon, only on her right arm. Tonfa is probably as close as I can get.

Attachments

• Minerva Young (4).jpg
    Minerva Young (4).jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Minerva Young (1).jpg
    Minerva Young (1).jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Minerva Young (2).jpg
    Minerva Young (2).jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Minerva Young (3).jpg
    Minerva Young (3).jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 68
Minerva older, more mature, and more down to earth. Here she looks spot on to Rose, minus the obvious hair color change. Here she no longer serves the royal army, but directly serves the Queen. She acts as a personal assassin, and hunter of high value targets. The markings along her under shirt are vows and tenants of her doctrine. This is the only time she acts calm, cool and collected, resembling her sister's attitude. She still uses her magic and tech without an issue.

Attachments

• Minerva(Seeker) (3).jpg
    Minerva(Seeker) (3).jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Minerva(Seeker) (2).jpg
    Minerva(Seeker) (2).jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Minerva(Seeker) (1).jpg
    Minerva(Seeker) (1).jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Minerva(Seeker) (4).jpg
    Minerva(Seeker) (4).jpg
    182 KB · Views: 75
Rose, in her early days. She was relentless in her training, She learned how to spar with most weapons, but generally brought her Hand Ax into battle. Here she has the standard bastard sword for the royal squires.

Attachments

• Rose (Younger) (1).jpg
    Rose (Younger) (1).jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Rose (Younger) (2).jpg
    Rose (Younger) (2).jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Rose (Younger) (3).jpg
    Rose (Younger) (3).jpg
    279 KB · Views: 70
  • Rose (Younger) (4).jpg
    Rose (Younger) (4).jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 68
Ardrea, wife of Cyrus, mother of Rose, Minerva, and Veronica. Here she is in her early career as an assassin. She hails from the country of Laurent, before joining up with Cyrus' band, and eventually starting a family long away in Analine. She has a knack for throwing knives, and hiding in the shadows. The Order of Assassins she once belonged too does not appreciate one of their better operators departing their organization. Her life is in danger since leaving Laurent. After the birth of Veronica, her past eventually catches up to her. Her former comrades kidnap Veronica to train in her place. Ardrea disappears searching for her daughter, which in turn sends Cyrus out on a search for his wife.

Attachments

• Ardrea (1).jpg
    Ardrea (1).jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Ardrea (2).jpg
    Ardrea (2).jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Ardrea (3).jpg
    Ardrea (3).jpg
    177 KB · Views: 66
Veronica as a teenage assassin. She knows nothing of her sisters or family. She was kidnapped as a child and raised to be the best assassin Laurent could offer. She also does not know her own name, the organization that stole her, refers to her simply as "thief" which is what she calls herself. She operates within Laurent, far away from her original life.

Attachments

• Veronica (1).jpg
    Veronica (1).jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Veronica (3).jpg
    Veronica (3).jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Veronica (2).jpg
    Veronica (2).jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 72
The Nation of Laurent is the most advanced in technology and magic, offering equipment almost alien to the realm. Here Veronica is outfitted in a deep suit, something used where the elements are too harsh for humans. The suit allows primitive night vision and enhanced breathing. This is the standard suit for the assassins. It aides in the appearance of illusion when multiple operatives are on the same mission.

Attachments

• Veronica(Steam) (1).jpg
    Veronica(Steam) (1).jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Veronica(Steam) (2).jpg
    Veronica(Steam) (2).jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Veronica(Steam) (3).jpg
    Veronica(Steam) (3).jpg
    150 KB · Views: 84
Here I have a few quick attempts at personal favorites from other games. I don't really like making "non" OC CAS but once in a while the spark hits me.

While not actively looking, one day on Steam I noticed someone's Predator CAS and being a huge fan myself, and liking the idea of the wounded body they went for, I took a stab at it myself.

Dart and Rose are from LOD, one of my all time favorite games growing up. Obviously Rose (My OC) pulls inspiration from her.

We also have Ezra my OC wearing Ramza's armor from Final Fantasy Tactics, chapter 4. The armor itself is the recreate, I didn't like any of the Ramza faces I came up with.

After that is Kain from the Blood Omen / Soul Reaver series. One of the better stories out there IMO.

Onamaus, while a character in my lore; is heavily heavily based off the Spartacus Blood and Sand rendition of the historical figure, enough so he should probably be considered a recreation more than an OC at this point.

Attachments

• Yautja (1).jpg
    Yautja (1).jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Yautja (2).jpg
    Yautja (2).jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Dart (1).jpg
    Dart (1).jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Dart (2).jpg
    Dart (2).jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Dart (3).jpg
    Dart (3).jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Rose (LOD) (1).jpg
    Rose (LOD) (1).jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Rose (LOD) (2).jpg
    Rose (LOD) (2).jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Rose (LOD) (3).jpg
    Rose (LOD) (3).jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Ezra (1).jpg
    Ezra (1).jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Ezra (2).jpg
    Ezra (2).jpg
    169 KB · Views: 64
  • Ezra (3).jpg
    Ezra (3).jpg
    165 KB · Views: 69
  • Kain (1).jpg
    Kain (1).jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Kain (2).jpg
    Kain (2).jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Kain (3).jpg
    Kain (3).jpg
    205 KB · Views: 69
  • Onamaus (3).jpg
    Onamaus (3).jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Onamaus (2).jpg
    Onamaus (2).jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Onamaus (1).jpg
    Onamaus (1).jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 71
Going back to OC, we'll finish up the Queendom of Analine's cast with the next few post.

Ark is a former paladin of the royal Analine army, who after a couple of campaigns realized she didn't do well within the structure of an army. She eventually left her work as a paladin and sought a new life, searching westward of the Queendom, helping found Krimshaw along side bands of other Pioneers.

Attachments

• Ark (1).jpg
    Ark (1).jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Ark (2).jpg
    Ark (2).jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Ark (3).jpg
    Ark (3).jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 74
This is the Queen-Commander of Analine. Beatrix lost her left eye in a fight for her nations freedom from Laurent. She's held in high respect across all human kingdoms for her fearlessness and skill in battle. Unlike previous Queens of Analine, Beatrix leads her Queens' guard personally, instead of hiding behind them. She rose to position of Queen when the previous Queen died in a war, and Beatrix rallied them and possibly saved the Queendom from destruction.

*Some of you might remember her from my SC 4 thread. Her wound haven't healed in 7 years :P

Attachments

• Beatrix (1).jpg
    Beatrix (1).jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Beatrix (2).jpg
    Beatrix (2).jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Beatrix (3).jpg
    Beatrix (3).jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Beatrix (4).jpg
    Beatrix (4).jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 71
Emilia, is an elder queens guard turned into a Seeker. (Seekers are personal agents of the queen, who operate outside of normal perimeters). Unbeknown to him, Emilia is Ezra's biological mother. She regretfully had to abandon him at a younger age for both of their safety. Emilia also uses black powder firearms at times, a luxury within the Queendom. Her Pistols where crafted far away in the archipelago of Barre, where fire arms originated from. While Emilia served Analine long before Beatrix, she has no qualms with the current Queen and offers her full support.

*Sorry for the double Sophita builds, I want my Patrokolos back :|

Attachments

• Chilly (1).jpg
    Chilly (1).jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Chilly (2).jpg
    Chilly (2).jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 72
Back