Kayane needs help!

Haha thank you all :)

It's to win a nintendo dsi, the woman who has the majority of votes will win it. We had to take a picture with a video game accessory. It doesn't matter if we're really players or not then.

The organizer of this competition (i know him because he interviewed me) said me to wear a sexy plunging neckline dress to have votes, and to provoke (since i'm a player and not a doll) i said "i'll even wear a top where you can't even see my neck !" :p
Since it's majority of men that vote, it was predictable they would vote for those who wore really sexy ! :) I think i just can have votes from players and friends, i don't count on the public. But if you vote for me even if i don't win, i am happy. ;)

Maud isn't even that good-looking...

Anyway they should not have included photos, but instead just listed the accomplishments of the gamer...

All it is now is a beauty contest...or is it? How could Maud be winning? I don't know.

Anyway I voted for Kayane.

Maud isn't even that good-looking...

Anyway they should not have included photos, but instead just listed the accomplishments of the gamer...

All it is now is a beauty contest...or is it? How could Maud be winning? I don't know.

Anyway I voted for Kayane.
That and the Ceila girl in second place,that pic is just not appealing to me. XD
Looks like a blow up doll.

Maud and Celia should not be winning this competition, but what do I know.

You got my vote. And shout out for staying classy.

Voted for ya.

The chick in first and second have no business being first or second if they are honestly voting based solely on looks. :/

Not saying they are ugly...but they ain't hawt either.

Back