Kayane Receives Award From Guinness World Records

Kayane has made it into the record books for being the first woman to place top 3 in 42 fighting game tournaments, for which the majority of those placements were for tournaments in Soulcalibur.

She was also invited to London to receive the accomplishment, which can be seen in the Guinness World Records Gamer’s Edition for 2012. Please check her blog for more details. She received the award back in July along with Ryan Hart who received his own award, but had to keep it a secret until now. There will be more pictures from the shooting, including her cosplay as Chun-Li next month.

Kayane_Guinnessworldrecords1.jpg

Article

Congratulations, Madame Kayane! Not only did you inspire Namco to create a character based after yourself in the upcoming Soul Calibur V, but you also scored a mark in the Guiness Book of World Records, too! If that isn't amazing, then I don't know what is...! o.O

May your legend never fade away.... m(_ _)m

So much hate, at least shes doing something for the community worldwide, look in the mirror and ask yourself what am i doing for this community or what have i done?, for the haters of course.
What hate? I think everyone is happy for her here O.o

...but no one here is hating...who are you yelling at? It's like you're trying to start a fight cuz no one is doing it...O.o. I mean if someone says somethin sure...but...your post just doesn't make any sense. Some people are a little confused by the award, but every post has been supportive and appreciative of what she does.

...but no one here is hating...who are you yelling at? It's like you're trying to start a fight cuz no one is doing it...O.o. I mean if someone says somethin sure...but...your post just doesn't make any sense. Some people are a little confused by the award, but every post has been supportive and appreciative of what she does.
Exactly if you are not a hater then it was not for you, that you dont understand my post is your problem.

Live streams

24 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
Setsuka noises to relax and study to
12 Viewers
8wayfunz
8wayfunz
3 years without you Gilg. short Taki stream.
1 Viewers
AdamCrowGaming
AdamCrowGaming
SoulCalibur VI Two-Face Mode Part 7: Perpetually Poor...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back