KupaRizu's SCV CAS Gallery! (Customs and Recreations)

KupaRizu

[08] Mercenary
Hi guys, KupaRizu here!
So, this is my ever-growing CAS gallery, I have made more than I show, but am only posting my favourites up on here.
So yeah, sit back and enjoy the ride!

=========================== IT BEGINS ===========================

eTz2S.png
bDQP5.png

Yoruichi 1P and 2P (Soul of Natsu)
Recreation of Yoruichi from Bleach, my first creation in SCIV and SCV
1P:
3pMRV.jpg

2P
G2tO1.jpg

TzsnX.png
mDOhU.png

Darkness 1P and 2P (Soul of Nightmare)
Inspired by LordDraco3's Elana
Darkness, a fierce demon summoned from the Haze dimension by an ancient clan of warlocks. She proceeded to kill everyone in the village in order to feed her swords power. She now roams the land searching for more souls to harvest for her demon blade.
1P: (Armoured)
i5I2p.jpg

2P: (Seductress)
uELCy.jpg

osnYc.png
mHapj.png
DyIFU.png

Franz 1P, 2P and 3P (Soul of αPatroklos)
Franz, a German Noble famed for his speed and ferocity in battle, he proudly wears his family colours even in the bloodiest of skirmishes. He trained under Schwarzwind leadership for many years before moving back to his homeland and refining his style.
1P: (Aged)
0JXmt.jpg

2P: (Young)
VfZCb.jpg

3P: (Armoured)
drjdd.jpg

PYAWk.png
MoCve.png

Rizu 1P and 2P (Soul of Mitsurugi)
A famed demon hunter with cursed blood after being struck by Darkness's blade. The curse upon him turns him into a ferocious demon himself, a demon which he must fight back and contain within himself.
1P: (Normal)
BZeVY.jpg

2P: (Demon)
RztJj.jpg

Nice CaS' it feels like i've seen Darkness somewhere be4.
I would take more full body shots and i like what you did with Rizu's thumbnail showing the 2 sides of him back to back.

Darkness was inspired by Elana, which I saw a while ago before making Darkness, but I really didn't mean for it to turn out so similar, my bad.
Added inspiration credits to LordDraco3!

Darkness was inspired by Elana, which I saw a while ago before making Darkness, but I really didn't mean for it to turn out so similar, my bad.
Added inspiration credits to LordDraco3!
Haha, it's cool. I'm just surprised someone liked my design enough to reuse the idea, I'm flattered!

I agree with Doku, would like to see some more angles/full body shots. Looks like you gave Rizu's P2 a cool shoulder piece but it can't be seen very well.

Back