Left 4 Dead

picture.php

^Demo Code card, given to me when I made a payment on a store pick up order.

Im actually expecting to redeem my code 28th when I get in from work (3rd shift, lol)

The code becomes active 27th at 11:00pm PST...seeing as how XBL doesn't update til like 5am on Wednesdays anyway EST. Treat this demo like any other XBL update.

Also the card states that if you attempt to use it before 27th(28th) then it becomes invalidated. Keep that in mind XBox guys.

hey JayShadow, you got steam?

thats looks like the steam client.
if you do, whats your steam ID?

=D

Downloading as we speak, got tipped off by steam people that you could download early(NOW)
This is not preload, its THE DEMO ON XBOX360. There is a guy on my freinds list playing it now.

*Sniffles*
My demo code is broken, it keeps saying code is for nothing and that i should try entering it again it.
Why,WHY do hate me Microsoft. Just let me play:(

omg it was so cool.

so new things i encountered during demo in L4d2:

Defibulator (takes up your health kit spot. but can revive a dead teammate),
Boomer Bile Bomb ( basically vomit bomb on the zombies ),
AK-47 (powerful, not as accurate)
M4/assult rifle (accurate)
Guitar (melee weapon)
Iron pipe (melee weapon)
Frying Pan (melee weapon)
Adrenaline (recovers only a small amount of temperary health, side effects is that you cant hear very clearly when your on this - sounds like eveyone and everything around has inhaled helium... lol?, taking pills or healing will recover you from the symptom.)
Charger (this guy is so easy to kill - it was advanced)
Spitter (this bitch is crazy)
Jockey (this guy got ahold of me and my teammates just laughed at me and didnt' even help and they were in the safe room...T_T )
Armored Zombies ( they are in SWAT armor and you have to hit them in the back for quick kills, otherwise they take forever)
Witch (shes now STANDING while crying!!! When you get near her, she starts to stumble TOWARDS YOU!!!)
Pipe bombs now incinates upon explosion? i should test it... hm...

cant wait for Nov. 17th... >_<

Edit: a note on the Jockey - from my one experience with the Jockey on my ass, it seems the Jockey wabbles you in the direction they want to go, and doesn't seems like they can make you RUN away from your team and doesn't seem like it has COMPLETE controll of you. hehehe that is all. ^_^

Back