Let's talk about Siegf's moves you don't use

I know its guranteed. Idk where I said it wasn't. I just prefer to use SRSH B -> 66B.

and when I meant (people see it coming) I meant that when facing a grounded opponent they don't get tech-trapped very often from 1AA.

Oops. X). Ok, my bad. I misunderstood the "see it coming" part. Sorry. :)

Btw: Does anyone know any uses for 8A and 8K?

8A is a jumping version of 4A It looked like it had greater range but thats just pure speculation. Most likely the move is a high. So if you are dodging a low attack the opponent will probably be in a low postion where he tech crouches(Dunno if i am using that term correctly) and will whiff highs.

8K is a jumping kick its pretty slow and very short range KND on CH I believe.

sum1 probably said this but ive seen people use his 236 UB quite often. Its always after that BT aGI thing and it can get wallsplat and RO right?

8_9K are gold against 2As with mix-up pressures from opponent. 8_9K are slow, yes. But keep in mind that after guarding an attack from opponent, they will be at frame disadvantage (from -12 to -1 for example, not punishable) who then does 2A or mid attack immediately, 8_9K (I don't know 8_9K's start up) will TJ punish the opponent if they 2A, or will counter hit the opponent if they did Mid attacks, depending on their disadvantage+move speed (= opponent's often move on reaction). If you get hit by opponent's Mid attack during TJ, you can simply AC to avoid any juggles from opponent.

TJ moves are better than 2G sometimes.

236 UB quite often. Its always after that BT aGI thing and it can get wallsplat and RO right?

236 UB is trash to me wayyy to slow now. after BT SCH aGI I dunno what to do I whoop out an A+B while they are in mid air but I haven't found the best option to use after that move. I haven't tried 236B on that before.

Spongebob u seriously get hit by Seigs 236 UB?? Maaan I dont mean any disrespect but other than canceling the move occasionally I cant think of a single use for it. Maybe as a wake up when your opponent is in the corner of the ring... Maybe.
Heres what i use it for:
236bg ~ 3
236bg ~ agA
236bg ~ A+K:a SCHkk

Jink: TJ moves also means you sometimes take less damage from a hit and sometimes said hits (SRSH b for example) Have different follow ups after hitting a airborn opponent so im actually trying to work jumping into my game alot more. Watch Mantas videos to see it used to full effect, Furthermore the frame advatage you get from 8g'ing a low is much better than 2g.

Aye does anyone remember Warbles argument for when SRSH a should be used? Fantastic material its in the seig videos thread LOL

@Endnow
Right, and also, its less damage when laying down on the ground too. TJ a low (with 8_9K_B, or 44B), is way better than risking getting launched, juggled, stunned, AttackThrow (Mitsu's sword thrust) by gambling 2G. Even if an opponent does BB (most any character's), and you get hit while TJ, you might be able to dodge the 2nd B with AC.

I use TJ,TC, etc of basic universal commands a lot, I'll take a look at Mantas.

Edit: I can't find Mantas videos. Also, where is Warbles' fantastic material, in the video thread?

A+B i often use after the wall combo FC B+G SCH B A+B

I find 3 or agA are much better at the end of this combo. Especially iagA where you can get another wallsplat for Uba damage

http://www.8wayrun.com/f39/siegfried-videos-t248/page3.html

- start here

^ good idea, im gonna try using aga after that.

but i have stopped doing FC B+G W! SCH B combos and I am now doing FC B+G W! (G turn) 4K W! CH 6K Throw.

Kpc:
I didn't know you could 3b them? If I need alot of extra damage I go for the Overtoss W! WR SCh k combo which is hardish to execute but very damaging to say the least and looks amazing if you get the SBH b tech trap off.
Speaking of hard execution wall comboes do you ever use 11_77 after a wall splat?

that all depends, if I wall splat them with a CH 4K then yea cuz I'll have plenty of time to do it but mainly I use 3 into the kB combo because its easy, does great damage, and gives plenty of time for execution.

3b on wall does basically the same thing as 11_77 for me since I always Obt for the SCH k combo

Back