List of best players of each character NA

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRM

[12] Conqueror
Imma do this and some of the slots will be blank because i have yet to see anyone that great that would be considered "best" with said character. Online players im not gonna count because yall online n shit.

Alpha Patroklos - Woahhzz
Aeon-Reptile
Algol-Hates
Astaroth-Lolo,Astaroth
Cervantes-Hates, Rocktopus
Dampierre-Oofmatic
Ezio-Jimbonator
Hilde-
Ivy-Kinetic Clash
Leixia-MTFighter,ZeroEffect
Maxi-BASED GOD ERM
Mitsurugi-RTD,JJJ
Natsu-Hawkeye,kAb
Nightmare-OmegaDR, Thermidor
Patroklos-BlueboyB
Pyrrha-Xephukai, Ramon
Omega Pyrrha-Partisan
Raph-
Seigfried-Sandman
Tira-
Viola-Lost Providence
Voldo-DeathInMyEyes
Xiba-Party Wolf
Yoshimitsu-Lolo
Zwei-

This is the list if you feel butt hurt at all come show yourselves at an Event.

-IRM THE GAWD

Last edited:
Alpha Patroklos - Woahhzz
Aeon-Reptile
Algol-Hates
Astaroth-Lolo,Astaroth
Cervantes-Hates
Dampierre-Oofmatic
Ezio-Jimbonator
Hilde-
Leixia-MTFighter,ZeroEffect
Maxi-BASED GOD ERM
Mitsurugi-RTD,JJJ
Natsu-Hawkeye,kAb
Nightmare-OmegaDR, Thermidor
Patroklos-BlueboyB
Pyrrha-Xephukai
Omega Pyrrha-Partisan
Raph-
Tira-
Viola-Lost Providence
Voldo-DeathInMyEyes
Xiba-Party Wolf
Yoshimitsu-Lolo
Zwei-]

Ivy a shit

Reactions: IRM
Signia should be on here for Yoshi (Ringout too??). Zane should be in there for ZWEI. And for Cerv, Hates switched mains to Algol. However, you can add myself and/or Docvizzo since we both go to events (top 8 at SCR if it means anything). But Doc doesn't play much anymore. Last time me and Hates played Cerv mirrors it was also pretty even. So theres that too.

Also I think Hawkeye plays Hilde now. And for Raph, maybe hes not exposed at all to East Coast, but in the West Coast Damon is known by Blue and the others as the Raph player that everyone underestimates.

Reactions: IRM
forgot about you rocktapus, and signia doesnt play anymore to my knowing.

He does. Hes going to be at Evo 2014 (better than ever). I think he just said that he retired because he doesn't really have much of a chance to go to events anymore, and online sucks for him due to bandwidth issues. He hasn't quit though. I played him this week.

Edit: Grandma's got game is worthy to be on this list for Leixia from what i've seen. (I'm secretly a Leixia main.)

Last edited:
enkindu is ass, signia is debatable, and i know hawkeye plays hilde but has yet to do so offline in tourney.
enkindu did beat DIME in online FT10. I know that online does not count as much, but it shows that enk is not ass

enkindu did beat DIME in online FT10. I know that online does not count as much, but it shows that enk is not ass
mirror matches dont prove anything honestly, and ENK rage quit an offline set against a player DIME whoooped on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back