List of Clean Hit Moves

BrewtusBibulus

Get your eSports on!
Clean hit moves are some of the "trademark" moves of the characters. They have a chance to flash as they come out and if that swing connects it will do significantly more damage. Each character should have a small list of moves that can clean hit, daishi/yoshi said 3 or so moves depending on the character.

Aeon -

Astaroth -

Cervantes -

Ezio - Crossbows

Hilde -

Ivy -

Lexia - Crybaby

Maxi -

Mitsurugi -

Natsu - 66B
Hover diving attack... I saw it but I have no idea how to do it.

Nightmare -

Patroklos - 236B
66A

Pyrrha -236B
66B
CE
B+G apparently has a low chance

Raphael - 33KB, 2_6_8_4B+K, 8A+B, 236B

Seigfried - SCH B

Tira -

Viola -

Voldo -

Xiba -

Yoshimitsu -

Zwei -

Raph's will probably be the last hit (just frame) out of his Prep BBBBBB spam. Maybe his 236B and other similar attacks (last hit of 22_88ABB?). Just speculation.

ZWEI's will probably be Ein attacks. Violas will probably be strong Orb attacks (ones with KND most likely.)

Also, the hover attack in SCIV for Taki was 214 into Possession stance, then 236 into Hover, and B (unless you're talking about the dive stab after 6B+K, B, B).

From what I remember these are some Clean hit moves of Siegfried:
- SCH B
- SBH B
- iagA
- SSH AA (second hit): this one is really strange. Actually it can only be a Clean Hit if the opponent is blocking… so I guess it gives some new properties? I'm not sure about that.
Well, that's the only moves I have found so far.

- SCH B
- SBH B
- iagA
- SSH AA (second hit): this one is really strange. Actually it can only be a Clean Hit if the opponent is blocking… so I guess it gives some new properties? I'm not sure about that.
No need for blocking for SSH AA's CH. It just has a very low chance of CH other than that theres nothing unusual about it.

Other moves with CH for Siegfried (Bib pls call him Siegfried it would calm down my inner nerd /jk) :

- 66B
- 44B
- 66A+B
- SCH K BE (second hit)

Back