Lost Swords

Problem is, they can resurrect Zasa, Hwang, Jesus and Rock... will still be the douchebag version of SC for dbag not-like-tekken audience

Bring back veterans on serious SC chapters or don't bother

Worse scenario will be if $ DLC characters in LS become theyr way to understand wich char make return... that basically will translate into
A- pay money for characters you wish return, but in a game that nobody with a brain can give shit about
B- refuse to pay for this shit, and left LS audience (LOL) be the ones that chose wich character is cool/requested and wich not

Coffee%2BMug%2B-%2BFar%2BSide%2BDamned%2Bif%2BYou%2BDo%2BDont.jpg

FUUUUU%2BRage%2Bface%2Bmeme.jpg

Last edited:
I'm watch while wear my FREE Ugg boot.
Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Xbox 360

00:16 is funnier than it should be... Weird suspense for a goofy, giant purple skeleton.
Hey, even Namco's at the hex editing now.

Edit: Wait... That Xbox 360 link is automatic?
I certainly didn't put it in my post...

...Weird...
And now it's gone, since I edited the post...

Last edited:
Seriously this trailer just show how much LS touch a new epic low
I understand is just a move to get money(i was even in "good for them" mode), but if they consider this audience the future of SC... well, please just kill SC

0:34 "it's over... no, perhaps this is a new beginning!"

Lol, fuck you siegfried

Last edited:
Just curious, What it says in the ending? There is a SC2 and then an arrow to Lost Swords, Will people get something if they bought the HD game? A bikini for Sophitia perhaps?

Just curious, What it says in the ending? There is a SC2 and then an arrow to Lost Swords, Will people get something if they bought the HD game? A bikini for Sophitia perhaps?
you just get a bikini dlc kind of thing. i wonder if you can play as CaS cause i've only seen them play as custom hero characters.

Is it confirmed that this will have no online gameplay?
The only online feature is the ability to summon other players temporarily.

you just get a bikini dlc kind of thing. i wonder if you can play as CaS cause i've only seen them play as custom hero characters.
I think that possibility is slowly going out the window. P.S. to everyone in this thread: Versus mode would defeat the purpose of a cashgrab f2p game. How can Namco take your money or make you spend time in the way they want if you are playing with your friends?

I think that possibility is slowly going out the window. P.S. to everyone in this thread: Versus mode would defeat the purpose of a cashgrab f2p game. How can Namco take your money or make you spend time in the way they want if you are playing with your friends?
I think there's 3 obvious ways they could do it: charge money for playing against other people (like Tekken Revolution), charge for cosmetic stuff (like just about every F2P game ever), or charge for temporary powerups (something I think Lost Swords will be doing?).

Tekken Revolution is a "good" example. Despite it focused on versus play, Namco has managed to get people to play both singleplayer and versus modes. Lots of people started grinding the singleplayer modes in order to unlock Eliza.

I'm just wondering : Could Lost Swords be a sort of "test-game" ? in order to experiment all the "crafting/elemental attacks system" and its balance, interrest and reliability for Soul Calibur 6 .
Soul Calibur 3 experienced those kind of things with the Chronicle Of Swords mode.

I've been wondering if that was the case. Based on the beta videos, no one made CaS, yet was able to edit the cast. Also, it seemed that the only opponents you fight are CaS and none of the official characters. I'm getting a vibe that Lost Swords is "original cast versus other fighters." If so, then I'm not sure if I'll even bother to download it. I'm already not too thrilled by the idea of a singleplayer-only fighter game (although this game seems way past broken for multiplayer), but needlessly restricting Creation Mode like that is a huge turn off.

It also seems like you can't recolor equipment, since there's 4 different colors of the Congratulatory Jacket. Plus, only 6 slots are available for editing. This game is feeling more and more like a downgrade, (not just in creation, but in the simplified combat as well) but it's free, so whatever.

Also, the bikini thing isn't a big deal, because it's basically the same one used in SCIV

Last edited:
I'm just wondering : Could Lost Swords be a sort of "test-game" ? in order to experiment all the "crafting/elemental attacks system" and its balance, interrest and reliability for Soul Calibur 6 .
Soul Calibur 3 experienced those kind of things with the Chronicle Of Swords mode.
Well if anyone played Tekken Revolution... Is that what they did with Tekken?
I just think they're trying to make money.

Can you rephrase this? Are you asking if this will become an extra mode in a future installment or are you asking if the fighting mechanics will become the new standard? If it's the latter then I'll speak for everyone and say kiss everything you know and love about this franchise goodbye should that take place.

Back