Lost Swords

Yes, if you go to Quest Mode > Events Tab, at the bottom will be a free training mode that costs no AP.

It was at the top when I last went on, about an hour or so ago, so maybe they've moved it to make it more prominent? Apparently there's a movelist too but, if you're not pressing AAAA, 4A with Sophi, then what are you even doing?

Okay, ignore my earlier description then, just look at the Quest's description and it will say something along the lines of "training mode".

Ok, I've started it.

Its very slow but that could be my internets. But still not acceptable.

It seems like a time sink really. Would play a slimmed down version of this on my phone. but on a big boy console. ehhh...

I got quite a lot done today ~ I managed to get to rank 4 amidst all the errors and junk. x.x
I got less errors within the past couple hours, so that was good.
At one point today when I loaded up the game, there was no loading time whatsoever and I thought it was a beautiful moment until I tried to enter the quest menu. XD

I wish they'd make start and loading screens offline and have the game connect to the internet through the quest and shop mode only. XP
Why the heck do I need to be connected when I'm dressing up, crafting, and selling stuff? =x=

Yes. Just because it's having problems in the first week of officially being available doesn't make it trash. When/if they sort out the issues then it will be a good game.

Lost Swords Win.png

I've missed ya buddy.

Managed to actually play until I chose to stop today, so it does feel like they're working on the issues, which is pretty neat. Then again it could be a timing thing.

Still, remember when GTA V first came out? Exactly.

Back