Lune De L'eau The Multi Wep

Water_Moon

[09] Warrior
Hi everyone! The names Water Moon and im die hard SC fan since SCII. I'm one of the people flockin in to this awesome sight due to the looming awesomeness that is SCV. I found out about this sight some time ago due to you guys being one of the first (if not THE first) sights to get your glorious SC playing hands on all the latest info. And today ive finally decided to join so I can be a part of a Soul Calibur community with other fans of this wonderful game. I don't wanna go on and on so i'll wrap this up with this. My main and fav character is Aeon, he's my fav since SCIII. As the thread title says, im pretty good with quite a few other characters. Specifically my favs of the series. Im a casual fighter at worst and a pain in the ass at best, so if you run into my black Aeon on PS3 youre in for one hell of a fight! My apologies for the long intro, but if theres anything ya wanna know, just ask =) im very friendly and im glad to be here

Pocky Yoshi says hello and is pleased to meet you. He will say he never sees many Lizzys around here. Tee-hee!

Anyways, I'll link you to the necessary stuff.....

Lizzy/Aeon soul arenas: http://8wayrun.com/forums/aeon-lizardman.118/

Online forums(Be careful of whatever "jerk" that may irk you here. If you happen to get into a misunderstanding, just ignore it.): http://8wayrun.com/forums/online-mode-psn-xbl.44/

Create a soul(I know there's some fashion sense in you): http://8wayrun.com/forums/create-a-soul-formulas.59/

I would list more, but these will help you get started. Of course you're free to check other places or so, should you feel inquisitive.

The last thing I highly suggest you should look at is my link in my sig. Why? Helps for if you need help on naming a move for Aeon or so. Forgive me, if it harms your brain for a bit.

Anyways if you need anything, feel free to leave a PM to someone you're comfortable with or you can leave a message here. Have fun!

-Pocky Yoshi

P.S. Lizzy looks like crapped himself lol.

Thank you very much and nice to meet you. I have the notations figured out, as Ive been lurking around this sight for quite some time now. Ill check everything out, big CAS fan. And as for the avi, lol didnt think of that, I love this pic though hehe. Aeon needs more love!

Fortunately for you, I happen to be a CAS fan as well. That's what got me sticking with Soul Calibur over many fighting games: The options of creativity.

Aside from that, I'm a hardcore player. Basically, I'm a noble online player who dreams of making his mark into the offline settings in tourneys or so. I'm also a very devious yet silly player if you're curious of how I play Yoshimitsu.....

But if you like CAS, I think you should check out my CAS threads.
I make my own based on fetishes or so: http://8wayrun.com/threads/messing-in-fashion.6080/

The other one is for when you're bored and want to mingle your CAS with mine or so: http://8wayrun.com/threads/misfortune-cas-comics.8180/

Anyways, Pocky Yoshi likes you and your Aeon ways. No homo lol.

Yes I was looking at your misfortune comics a little bit ago lol very interesting. I have alot of CAS but I only fight friends with em. And I can tell your Yoshi style is very interesting. Creating my chars into SCV is the 2nd thing I plan to do in SCV. The 1st being play a few minutes with the new chars. Cause I know im gonna be spending a long with CAS lol. Yoshimitsu must be proud of you, and thanks? I'll take that as a compliment heh

Hi everyone! The names Water Moon and im die hard SC fan since SCII. I'm one of the people flockin in to this awesome sight due to the looming awesomeness that is SCV. I found out about this sight some time ago due to you guys being one of the first (if not THE first) sights to get your glorious SC playing hands on all the latest info. And today ive finally decided to join so I can be a part of a Soul Calibur community with other fans of this wonderful game. I don't wanna go on and on so i'll wrap this up with this. My main and fav character is Aeon, he's my fav since SCIII. As the thread title says, im pretty good with quite a few other characters. Specifically my favs of the series. Im a casual fighter at worst and a pain in the ass at best, so if you run into my black Aeon on PS3 youre in for one hell of a fight! My apologies for the long intro, but if theres anything ya wanna know, just ask =) im very friendly and im glad to be here
Welcome! With that enthusiasm you'll fit right in! :)

Where do you live? :)

Young Aeon user I welcome you to 8wayrun :D Nothing else add Pocky made it pretty clear. Well add me on psn or xml its terminatorcortez :D

Fell asleep xD im from Florida, and sure thing Cortez ill remember to when next I log on later today. Just woke up so itll be soon... after I get something to eat lol

Enkindu resides in Orlando. If you're interested in playing offline with no lag with animosity, hook up with him to level up your game faster than online!

Water Moon, we are glad to have you here! I guarantee you will find 8wayrun welcoming and instructive if your willing to look. On that note if you ever need help finding anything just ask here or PM me and ill help as soon as I can!

Aeon is looking to be a very interesting character with his fire and his wings, and im loving that they gave him two axes now instead of axe and shield. IMO his gameplay was a little bland (though effective) in SC4 and he needed this revamp. Im still holding judgment till I see actual game play but I wouldn't discard him as my main.
Though honestly I think ill be maining Yoshimitsu. Who else do you play with? or plan on playing with when SCV comes out??

Yes I agree, he was kinda like a simple but effective blade. Nothing flashy, but very effective. I'm VERY happy with whats been done to him, especially the dual axes cause thats just all around badass heh and I hope he still feels familiar but I wouldn't mind some flashy moves haha. As for who else I use. Mainly Tira, Taki, Setsuka, and Mina. I use to use Nightmare and Talim alot but just stopped suddenly. Starting to use Nighty again though. For SCV I'll definitely be using Viola, Tira, Natsu, Pyyrha (mostly because I find her cute,) Patroklos (cause he's badass even saying justice all the time) Nighty and Zwei (the guy has a freakin werewolf and crescent moons everywhere, how could I NOT use him? lol) and ofc Aeon. First thing I plan to do is play a few minutes with some chars before jumping in to character creation. I plan to play with almost everyone else too but those who I'll use immediately

We have similar taste, ill also be playing Pat, Zwei, Tira, Viola. Im loving how diverse the fighting styles are in SCV. So you play online or offline mostly??

Mostly offline. Online tends to annoy me alot for various reasons lol but I still enjoy it sometimes
Well, I'm thinking about following your trend. I'm one of those honorable online vets whose sick of online bs that get me raging. So with SCV dropping, there may be a chance we can meet offline one day(since we reside in FL). So I'm pretty much just agreeing to what you're saying. =)

Sounds like a plan! There should be a lot going on when it releases so it is definitely possible. Only really good thing about the online in SCIV atm is its easier to get an opponent there then someone offline. So with the release I hope to find more offline opponents. Really glad the AI in SCV is looking amazing, could definitely improve my game for online and offline fights.

Well your in great hands playing against Pock-Yoshi, Im sure you'll learn a lot about Yoshimitsu!. And I agree about the AI, I spent so many hours playing against the SCIV one even though it was "inhuman" to say the least. A good AI was probably one of the top things in my wishlist for SCV.

Back