[Mar 2, 2014] Level Up Presents SoCal Regionals 2014: Feb.28 - Mar. 2... (Irvine, California)

This is as "trolled" as when Zane decided to made a fake girlfriend. Hopefully Lobo does show up, so you get all homophobic during the tourney. I'd say good luck, but we both know you won't do well.
DAAAM look at this comeback! lol I'm so emo about it I might just cut myself lmao. I can't wait to play Alex at SCR- oh wait, he's only talking shit cuz he aint showin up! tss tss tss

This is as "trolled" as when Zane decided to made a fake girlfriend. Hopefully Lobo does show up, so you get all homophobic during the tourney. I'd say good luck, but we both know you won't do well.

More like Alex J. / Zaden (emergency troll alt) if that really is you, sticks to a performance done last year by a guy who has only gone to one Major since the games release (me), and is hoping I don't get better within a years time. Cling to that hope Alex, it will benefit me tremendously if you ever decide to stop making excuses and do a TD. Maybe I'll just make a post on 8way, "Dedicated tourney to AlexJ." and see if you come to it and play me that way. After all, you don't want to be the guy dedicating tourney's and then not showing up to one dedicated to you.

More like Alex J. / Zaden (emergency troll alt) if that really is you, sticks to a performance done last year by a guy who has only gone to one Major since the games release (me), and is hoping I don't get better within a years time. Cling to that hope Alex, it will benefit me tremendously if you ever decide to stop making excuses and do a TD. Maybe I'll just make a post on 8way, "Dedicated tourney to AlexJ." and see if you come to it and play me that way. After all, you don't want to be the guy dedicating tourney's and then not showing up to one dedicated to you.

Well you said you would come to a tourney if I made one and gave you enough time to plan. So what did I do? I made a tourney and let you know in advance. But my bad you didn't show. Apparently pointing this mere fact out makes you whine like a baby. Hence why you got salty at Tomahawk for pointing out the obvious.

As far as Thunderdome, we don't have the same system. If you really want to go get an Xbox to play me, that's your prerogative. I frankly don't care enough and would rather play you in person anyways. We both live in Cali lol. I mean I would of beaten you again if you actually went to the tourney named after you. Whose fault is this? Why would I be afraid of someone who literally gave me no challenge last time I played them? Doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

Also, why wouldn't I use past results to determine how well people will do? Everyone does this. Xeph will probably win because he has proven himself in the past. Same with why I think players like Tomahawk and Blueboy will do well in it. Since they have actually done well before. You on the other hand, just blew a bunch of smoke out your ass then did horrible last year. Why would I think any different? You are pretty much saying the same thing. And I expect the same result. Jimbo will likely get bored playing you the same way I did last year.

Also, if you really want to organize a tourney. Be my guest, but I have a feeling anything you try to organize will be kind of shitty. Similar to Zane's FSAK2 tourney he was trying to run. What happened to that tourney again?

P.S. Zaden is indeed a troll alt of mine. Be sure to tell a mod to track me and Zaden's ip. Then merge our accounts after confirmation.

DAAAM look at this comeback! lol I'm so emo about it I might just cut myself lmao. I can't wait to play Alex at SCR- oh wait, he's only talking shit cuz he aint showin up! tss tss tss

I beat you with Edgemaster last time I played you. Yes, I'm terrified.

Well you said you would come to a tourney if I made one and gave you enough time to plan. So what did I do? I made a tourney and let you know in advance. But my bad you didn't show. Apparently pointing this mere fact out makes you whine like a baby. Hence why you got salty at Tomahawk for pointing out the obvious.

As far as Thunderdome, we don't have the same system. If you really want to go get an Xbox to play me, that's your prerogative. I frankly don't care enough and would rather play you in person anyways. We both live in Cali lol. I mean I would of beaten you again if you actually went to the tourney named after you. Whose fault is this? Why would I be afraid of someone who literally gave me no challenge last time I played them? Doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

Also, why wouldn't I use past results to determine how well people will do? Everyone does this. Xeph will probably win because he has proven himself in the past. Same with why I think players like Tomahawk and Blueboy will do well in it. Since they have actually done well before. You on the other hand, just blew a bunch of smoke out your ass then did horrible last year. Why would I think any different? You are pretty much saying the same thing. And I expect the same result. Jimbo will likely get bored playing you the same way I did last year.

Also, if you really want to organize a tourney. Be my guest, but I have a feeling anything you try to organize will be kind of shitty. Similar to Zane's FSAK2 tourney he was trying to run. What happened to that tourney again?

P.S. Zaden is indeed a troll alt of mine. Be sure to tell a mod to track me and Zaden's ip. Then merge our accounts after confirmation.

Who the fuck wants to read all this? I stopped reading after you said the "we dont have the same system" excuse and then skim read the rest. I made my myself very concise and clear despite your argument you claim to have. My point is simple, it is absolutely rediculous to think a person cannot get better within a years time. I have topped at local tournies in the past for SCV despite what you believe. I just don't mention them because it's small time. SCR just happens to be the only major I've gone to since the games release.

That being said, the people that you mentioned all have a history of attending Multiple Majors (with the exception of BBB) so it's easy to "think" that they will do well. In BBB's case he had a very recent tourney that he won. Very different then my situation. IF I place well at SCR this year then what Alex? What will you have to say then. It was luck? Lol, people like you are the very reason people like me (including myself) will do well. Keep them doubt's coming bruh.

Who the fuck wants to read all this? I stopped reading after you said the "we dont have the same system" excuse and then skim read the rest. I made my myself very concise and clear despite your argument you claim to have. My point is simple, it is absolutely rediculous to think a person cannot get better within a years time. I have topped at local tournies in the past for SCV despite what you believe. I just don't mention them because it's small time. SCR just happens to be the only major I've gone to since the games release.

That being said, the people that you mentioned all have a history of attending Multiple Majors (with the exception of BBB) so it's easy to "think" that they will do well. In BBB's case he had a very recent tourney that he won. Very different then my situation. IF I place well at SCR this year then what Alex? What will you have to say then. It was luck? Lol, people like you are the very reason people like me (including myself) will do well. Keep them doubt's coming bruh.

I'll keep it short for your feeble mind.

74pqz.jpg

Back