[Mar 24, 2012] DUSTBOWL III March 24th, Syracuse NY AE2012-UMVC3-SCV- SFxT and... (Syracuse, NY)

UF_damus

[08] Mercenary
When: March 24th- 12:00pm

Where: Main Store - Carousel Center Mall 9808 Carousel Center Syracuse, NY 13290-9801
(315) 472-4263

Prize(s): Cash prizes based on attendance. Play the Game Read the Story will be giving away several gift certificates throughout the day!

Entry Fee: $5 venue fee, $10/title fee

Details:
Once again Upstate will be throwing another amazing tourney for you guys.. DUSTBOWL 3 will be featuring some amazing upstate talent in marvel and AE.
Sign ups start at noon. Registration will end at 1:45. Tournaments begin at 2:00pm
All games will be run on Playstation 3

Street Fighter X Tekken $ 10 to enter
Pot pay out 70% 20% 10%
Format:
1. Double Elimination
2. Random bracket 3
3. matches will be best of 3
4. winners/ losers/ and Grand Finals will be best of 5
5. winner must keep team and order ( dunno if u can change order)
6. loser can change team

Soul Calibur 5 $10 to enter
Pot pay out 70%, 20%, 10%
FORMAT:
1. Double Elimination
2. Random Bracket
3. Matches will be best of 5
4. Winners/ losers/ and Grand Finals will be best of 5
5. Winner must keep Character. Loser can change character.

Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012 $10 to enter
FORMAT:
1. Double Elimination
2. Random Bracket
3. Matches will be best of 3
5. Winner must keep Character. Loser can change character

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 $10 to enter
FORMAT:
1. Double Elimination
2. Random Bracket
4. Winners/Loser/Grand Finals will be best of 5
5. Winner must keep same team order and assist types. Loser can change team, order and assist types.

King Of Fighters 13 $10 to enter
FORMAT:
1. Double Elimination
2. Random Bracket
5. Winner must keep Character. Loser can change character

Looks like a friend of mine might be coming back from Cali around this time, so yeah I'm hype for this now lol.

What plans do we have in place to make sure we have up to date/patched consoles with all the characters, Damus? There's a patch coming next Wednesday, only a few days before the tourney. I don't own a console and my roomate has an Xbox, so I can't help you there.

UPDATE: As of the patch, everyone coming from Buffalo has had SERIOUS changes made to their character. Therefore we must know ahead of time which version we will be playing on. As far as I know, NCR is using the patched version, and MLG is not. My character just got shitted on, and I STILL would greatly prefer the patched version, as I feel all competitions should be up to date. However it is crucial that you let us know which version we will be playing ahead of time, and even more important that ALL consoles involved are running the same version.

Back