[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND XVI (Atlanta, GA)

Is anyone looking for hotel roomies? Please don't make me stay with Marvel players...
#FinalRoundOrphan

So apparently the Japanese are thinking of going to either Cannes or Final Round. One of the mitigating factors is the fact that France has banned Viola and we still haven't. They have a couple of Viola players looking to travel abroad so we may have the upper hand in getting them to come here. So if you have a chance to contact them, do it. Let them know we'll do our best to help them any way we can to get them here. Let them know we haven't banned Viola and they are more than welcome to bring that whore here to get beat up on. 'MMURICA got a score to settle dammit! And I intend on seeing that settled at Final Round!

Oh my god. HyunMu is broken. Even if Mits is whoamg stupid broken against Viola, we need to get some of these Koreans out for this! Would be a lot of good matches and blowups!

Oh my god! I know I'm stupid broke when I'm up but LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

This guy has, like, zero regard for human life!
PFFFT! I and I alone (okay and maybe the Canadien) have been talking about the Koreans on this game for a loooong time now. Them boys are SOOOOO nasty. I'd kill to get them out here for this.

He still couldn't beat our resident Mitsu killer. For those of you who don't know, I have said before and I'll say it again, there is not a Mitsu in the WORLD that can beat Xeph. And this was before all the fame and stardom he's experienced lately. Xeph is anti-Mitsu.

I dunno...HyunMu gives around 0 fucks. The only way this can be settled is by having him at Final Round!

I'd put $1000 on Xeph. In fact I challenge anyone to pick up Mitsu and beat Xeph in a FT5 or FT10 or whatever. That's just free money for me. 'MMURICA!

I think I could but I wouldn't want to take your money. Would do it for fun or whatever. Also, I dunno...not saying HyunMu would beat Xeph but someone who plays that reckless and smart with Mits should be able to beat just about anyone, provided they have all the necessary knowledge of the game.

Put the posts back; I missed them.

Also, like I said, I wouldn't want to take your money. Pretty sure I could beat anyone with Mits if I practiced with him, honestly. I only practiced one night with him for the first MLG and managed to beat quite a few people with about 3 attacks...and that was prepatch. You people must seriously not believe when I say I could easily pick up one of the easier characters and probably dominate.

Wuteva. Gonna start practicing for Final Round just to show you niccas. I'm sorry, but I will not be able to hang out and all that ish at Final Round, since this one will have to be serious and I will need my sleep.

I'd put $1000 on Xeph. In fact I challenge anyone to pick up Mitsu and beat Xeph in a FT5 or FT10 or whatever. That's just free money for me. 'MMURICA!

I'll do it, if Xeph plays Dampierre.

EDIT: oh. Misread the $1000 as $10.00. Never mind.

Back