[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND XVI (Atlanta, GA)

We already have to players from israel signed up for SSF4 for FR16, so I can't wait to see what international players we'll have for all tournaments games at FR16.

Time to initiate operation GTFR. GET TO FINAL ROUND. This is one of my New Year's Resolution. However, I may need to band with some Floridians going to FR. So my question is there any Floridians that are gonna go there? So yes, once I achieve a steady paying job and get some college done, I'm ready to take some whoopings. Only if all goes according to plan. Besides Pocky Yoshi ain't afraid of you all.....he just afraid that he'll do a derp moment!

seriously? 2/3? i was just looking into booking a flight the other day. i really don't want to drop that kind of cash for a 2/3 tournament. extremely disappointed, larry.

Yeah, IDK f the rules just haven't been fully updated or not (mentions 2/3 rounds for SC which isn't standard) but will the tourney run 3/5 or 2/3? The 8WR ruleset has been running things 3/5 for almost all tournaments (especially on the EC) since about August.

Some confirmation would be greatly appreciated!

The official NEC rules said all tourneys are 2/3 but SC5 was run 3/5 anyway...so I guess it's up to us really...

I seriously hope this one is ran better for SCV this year than last year. That shit really drained me. Specially when Im thinking I have to be there early then I have to wait to make brackets. Then I have to wait around all day because nobody knew their times, and you could barly leave the room because they would call your name like twice then DQ you.

Its like everyone forgot how poorly ran the SCV tourney was there last year. The MK9 one was gravy though.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. You all know how I feel about these tournaments dragging out. Either way, I pretty much just go to these events in order to chill with you guys and this ish is almost in your backyard, Redd!

Also, as someone who's been to a tournament almost everywhere, I can say that Big E and ShinBlanka work their asses off at their events, for the tournaments themselves and the players. Only see big guys move like that in football, sir!

6 hours away is hardly my back yard, but its close as it really ever gets to me so I usually try to go whether Im playing serious or not.

I go to chill with everyone as well! Just saying having to be on stand by all day because nobody knew anything and they wouldnt give you any information was kinda sad.

I went to both NEC and FR last year, but FR will probably be all I can make it out to this year. Full custody of my son and me doing it all on my own while working and trying to goto school is a little much for me to handle.

Hopefully I will see yall there though.

Back