Mardrinx's Original CaS Characters

Big wall of advice

Oh thank you so much for the tips, yea I'm having some trouble with matching the characters with an origin, (mainly because I just force an origin on a character) but now that you pointed that out I'm gonna work on finding a place where they would actually belong. Color schemes and patterns have always been a problem for me I'm not sure why, like you mentioned with Dalton, his coat IS too bright and it actually bothers me, but i just ignored it cause I like the color lol -___- same with the stickers on Rina's skirt. My ignorance has been messing with how my CaS turn out, so I'm going take what you've said into consideration and edit a few things with these characters. Again thanks for the advice, and I'm glad to have given you ideas! :)

yea I'm having some trouble with matching the characters with an origin, (mainly because I just force an origin on a character) but now that you pointed that out I'm gonna work on finding a place where they would actually belong. Color schemes and patterns have always been a problem for me I'm not sure why
Oh yeah, origins are my weakness as well -_- Most of mine save for well... ONE happen to be total failures at having nationalities. (So where are they from, Kira??? Uuuuhhh... Germany?) *sigh* Mukokuseki... In my defense, Germany is project Soul's scapegoat too! XD
Getting to the point... usually I just match the pattern type to the nationality. European character -->European pattern. Noobish yes but it works 80% of the time ;) For Dalton specifically, do keep the color scheme. It's gorgeous and aristocratic (what you were going for, right?) ^_^

Long time guys! I've been hella busy with school and track season starting so I haven't had much time to be playing SCV. But now it's spring break so expect a lot from me this week! :D

Could you post your formula for Princess Siera?
Also in reply to RazielPrime here's the formula to create Siara.
Body
Height: 1
Base Body type: Normal
Upper Arms: -8
Forearms: -12
Pectorals: 6
Hips: 20
Thighs: -12
Calves: -12
Stomach: -11
Chest: 6
Waist: 1
Muscle Mass: 1

Face 2
Elegant Bob
Eyebrows 19

Equipment
Head: Bong-seon Circlet
Undergarments: Isis Breastplate
Lower body: Flared Mini Skirt
Hip: Dancer's Belt
Neck: Gothic Jewelry
Arm: Jeweled Gauntlets
Feet: Short Boots

Weapon Style
Viola
Weapon: Veritas

Colors/Patterns/Stickers
Skin: 2:6,6
Undergarments: 9:2,2
Hair: 5:8,16
Face Paint 5 (9:56,5/9:46,13/3:5,5 7:3,4)
Eyebrow: 3:12,29
Eye Color: 8:6,17/1:8,2

Head: 6:8,20/8:30,20
Undergarments: 0:0,3/6:8,20
Lower body: 0:0,7
Hip: 6:8,20/6:8,20
Neck: 6:8,20/0:0,10
Arms: Pattern European 3 (0:0,5/5:45,8/6:48,24/8:0,5) 6:8,20/6:8,20/8:30/20
Feet: Pattern European 3 (0:0,5/5:45,8/0:0,5/6:8,20) 0:0,10

Weapon: 9:0,0
Weapon Trail: 9:0,0

Back