MCM London Expo Videos

Thats all pyrrah needs if she plays anything like sophitia.

Ezio's face stab on CH does a LOT of damage when the guy falls to the floor paralyzed, it better be weak on NH, linear and highly punishable

so pyrra is malfested. could that mean possess or something, i wonder who else is malfested. on another note wow the characters facial expresions feel so realistic.

Thats all pyrrah needs if she plays anything like sophitia.

Ezio's face stab on CH does a LOT of damage when the guy falls to the floor paralyzed, it better be weak on NH, linear and highly punishable
i think its really linear and does significantly less damage on normal hit its not too fast if memory serves filthie rich was usin ezio tryin to pull of the move he normal hit for less than half so im thinkin it might be an attack throw on ch only

i just thought of something. what if the new NM is sophie's husband? like come back from the dead or something. that would be a good plot twist i think.

I watched only Leixia vs. Pyrrha video and decided not to watch the other matches.

10 minutes is what's enough to learn the basics but if the people playing in this videos weren't familiar with fighting games (namely: they were some average button mashers) then the level we can see here is easily understandable. Moreover we have to keep in mind that most of people (90%?) aren't competitive players so we aren't obliged to find all the videos appealing.

Remember they only had about 1 or 2 days to play.
remember the TGS? those people had about 10 minutes of practice but put their previous fighting game knowledge to this game. they were figuring out launch/special combos that they've seen in the trailers. I'm not a hardcore tournament player but a hardcore casual and I could do much better. especially with pyrrha. if this was their first time playing a fighting game or it was their first time playing SC at all then i will sit back and be like, "oh okay. now it makes sense."
leixia soul arena moderator

sorry a little off topic but I'm wondering how you got that stats?

i just thought of something. what if the new NM is sophie's husband? like come back from the dead or something. that would be a good plot twist i think.
If they had it like that, it'd be Nightmare is to Patroklos as Darth Vader is to Luke Skywalker; I don't think anyone can get away with having that kind of plot in a story anymore.

If they had it like that, it'd be Nightmare is to Patroklos as Darth Vader is to Luke Skywalker; I don't think anyone can get away with having that kind of plot in a story anymore.
that's true. forgot about that. not a huge star wars fan especially after SC4. it's been years and years since i saw the first three movies. well, back to saying it looks like ZWEI's hair style but the color is light. that's why I suggested it being Sophie's husband.

i do! i just got to get some funds and money. i guess i thought it was too late when i started for the SC4 tournament scene but i'll definitely train up for SC5 tournaments. i just need some funds to get out there.

I've never been to an "official" tournament, but I've played a lot of informal matches in people's homes and at the arcade. I guess I'll try and attend a tournament if there's one in my area. Could be interesting.

Back