[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

If people are really that pumped about having a tournament I could talk to my rental office about letting me use the rec center. Its this huge building i have never found that my management company lets us use if we reserve it on certain days. That is if enough people manage to show up and some people bring TV's.

If I do this and I have to pay to rent this building you know this tournament won't be free.

im in MD and tiamat asked something along the lines of "why haven't the 2 raph mods fought each other yet?"

so im willing to try to go to events for SC4 (im no good at anything else)

I mostly have played online but offline I only play with hildes and it doesnt help me get better cause you have to fight her
different

im in MD and tiamat asked something along the lines of "why haven't the 2 raph mods fought each other yet?"

so im willing to try to go to events for SC4 (im no good at anything else)

I mostly have played online but offline I only play with hildes and it doesnt help me get better cause you have to fight her
different

I can guarantee that your Raph is better than your fellow Raph mod's Raph.

And I haven't even seen your Raph in play.

Good try Beta. A better question would be whether you actually stand a chance against one of the other Raph mods. We have seen YOU play against Raph and it's not looking good.

heh maybe a online player like my self would stand a chance?

cause i can win online quite easy

but offline is different with less BS

and i know most online players dont do well offline but im gonna try to get better

i understand the differences of online vs offline

so lets see how i do(although thats basically theory fighting)

my only concern is a ride but that should be getting cleared up

are you guys still doing weeklies?

Good try Beta. A better question would be whether you actually stand a chance against one of the other Raph mods. We have seen YOU play against Raph and it's not looking good.

I'm drunk as hell right now, but I will go ahead and answer that question regardless...

Bubbles will probably fuck my shit up, but you cannot do shit against me, good sir. I have been a scrubby piece of shit in the past, yes, but I think I'll be able to hold my ground this time.

SC4 grudge matches aside, we're watching Transformers 2 at IMAX at the Air & Space Museum Parkway in VA. All cats down for joining myself, Minerva, and HellAngel (Chris) and others, let me know!!

PS: I almost got killed tonight. I made friends with some cool peeps at a DC club, but we fucked with some russian mafia peeps who were hogging the hottest chicks in the club. Shit got real nasty quick, but I let them know I was a lover and not a fighter, and that no harm was meant. Thus saving my life and the lives of my new-found club mates. Their chicks were waving and flirting with us, though. They were into us hardcore, 'cause we had the funnest vibe out of every other group in the entire club. But we weren't trying to game them because of the russian peeps.

So I forward a question to you 8wr peeps! what should we have done? I was thinking NM ch ws [b ] > NSS A+B > 2+A+B their russian asses, then game the chicks as we saw fit. But they could have gotten right the fuck up and shanked our asses. I remember one of the guys with the chicks told us that if we touched him, his friend, or the two chicks they were with, he would have us killed. That kept us wary.

The chicks were damn fine, though. Fuuuuuuuuuck. Wish I could post pics here, but I didn't take any. I was damn scared of those russian folks.

/drunk post

In all seriousness, though, there are a lot of russian mafia peeps in DC, and they tend to congregate in certain clubs as opposed to others.

So if I stop maintaining contact with some of you maryland peeps, it most likely means I'm dead because I fucked with someone connected to the russian mafia. No BS. I'm in fear of my life right now. They know my face and the faces of my other peeps. They could send a hit man after me anytime.

if I get killed, my games get buried with me. Fuck Minerva for thinking he's next in line for claiming my 200+ PS2 games.

You do not fuck with Russians, ever. The hotter the girls the more gangsta they are, and the more you avoid anything to do with them. I would've been ripped on the spot since the Russians got no love for the Chinese, but they might take it easy on the brothers.

Bubbles - We're not doing weeklies since it's summer semester at UMBC right now, they will start back up in the fall.

LISTEN UP YOU MOTHA FUCKAS!

just wanted to see if i could get your attention. HA! VA i miss you!

You do not fuck with Russians, ever. The hotter the girls the more gangsta they are, and the more you avoid anything to do with them. I would've been ripped on the spot since the Russians got no love for the Chinese, but they might take it easy on the brothers.

I dunno, man.

I had none of my usual wingmen with me that night. I went solo, so I did the natural thing and made friends with several guys around the bar, so they could be temporary wingmen. Bad move. They are cool peeps, but they all liked brawling and acted like they owned the club. One of them was a brother, and said he was with the Italian mafia and some Dominican Republic group. He was saying how the Russians weren't shit, and put his hands on one of the Russians' faces. The Russian flipped out, but a bouncer was like two steps away, so that shit died quick. Later on, another one of my temp wingmen and myself went up to the Russian guy's bodyguard (the guy who said he will have us killed if we touch any of them) and made peace. He seemed cool about it, but I dunno.

Crazy ass night, and I learned my lesson. When I go out solo, I'll stay solo. I'll make friends and be social, because that's how I am, but I won't make them wingmen or talk about women with them. Ever.

On the plus side, lots of other chicks kept looking our way, because we were having so much fun just being cool with each other, and we were messing with the hot bartender a lot. Lots of shots, spinning around, and high fives. I remember this group of three chicks kept coming to this pillar next to us and doing the most provocative dances I have ever seen. But every time, other dudes would flock around and just watch, so they moved away. But they would be somewhere where they could see us, and we could see them looking over our way and talking/giggling with each other. 2 of them were damn fine, but one of them looked like a crackwhore, so I wasn't fucking with that. Madam crackwhore was the group leader as well, which made it even harder to get to get to the other chicks. We grabbed her and pulled her toward us at one point, but she was real spazzy and twitchy. We let her go so fast. The hottest of their little group actually ran up to us at one point, waved and said "hi," and ran right back to madam crackwhore and the other friend. I tried to grab her jeans and pull her in, but she ran back so fast.

At least we enjoyed the show they were putting on for us. One of my temp wingmen said "Why pay to go anywhere else when we've got this."

Truer words were never spoken.

Just wish I had the balls to take pics of those chicks that were with the Russian guys. Fuck!

On the SC side of things, Minerva and myself actually decided to give sc4 another chance. We've been playing it a bit and stuff. We've also been playing it with Chris. Chris owned Minerva for free the entire night at one of our sessions and it was the funniest thing ever. I've never seen Yoshi 4KB_[B ] hit so frequently.

Go to wild places and you will certainly see wild things. Should have followed that ass back over. Crack whores be damned, you can game around it and look at it as a challenge.

Reggie's mind is so easy to mess with you feel bad for doing it, but losing to him is also not an option so you rape him.

I would play Yoshi but his stuff is hard to do. I like easy characters. I don't play games enough to play the hard ones.

A turtle was crossing the road and got mugged by 2 snails. The police arrived at the scene and asked the turtle what happened. The turtle said "I don't know, it all happened so fast."

Beta, NM is hard to play.Same as Raph Huda.

I think what you ment to say was, you don't have the time to practice a character that has hard execution? lol, Yoshi is NOT hard to play, his input is just difficult...which means you have to spend alot of time in training mode. I guess i can say its not too bad because i know how to play Setsuka.

Yoshi mixup game is insane, and he has the best oki, he does insane damage, and can actually get a CF if he tried. I find it hard to believe hes hard too play...lol.

A turtle was crossing the road and got mugged by 2 snails. The police arrived at the scene and asked the turtle what happened. The turtle said "I don't know, it all happened so fast."

boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*throws tomatoes*

It's easier to win with Yoshi but I can't do his combos. I wouldn't say his damage is insane, but he's pretty good though.

I need my T6BR.

Back