[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Go to wild places and you will certainly see wild things. Should have followed that ass back over. Crack whores be damned, you can game around it and look at it as a challenge.

Reggie's mind is so easy to mess with you feel bad for doing it, but losing to him is also not an option so you rape him.

yeah, I'll have you kids crying next time we meet. chris's trashy online play threw me off as I haven't played online in forever, running up and trying to throw after knockdowns and all that jazz, he's been avoiding playing with us lately cause he knows it. but w/e tira and x are too much fun I don't even care if I lose.

Not sure if I asked yet, but are any MD peeps seeing Revenge of the Fallen on opening night? (6/24 12:01am)

Tried to get the midnight showing on the 24th at the IMAX at the Air and Space Museum in VA. Sold out.

Only spots they have available is 5:00pm and 10:30pm on the 24th. Most of the crew you met at my improv thing + Minerva and Hellangel will be in attendance. Just throwing it out there for all MD peeps that want to watch it together.

Hii friends, I would like to play some SC before Evo, and I would REALLY like to get in a serious session of GG against your Zappa Promietheus. I need to punish a blocked summon EVERY SINGLE TIME and I will not be happy until I am.

I'm into Blazblue, ill be maining Arakune.

Oh, and Seth, I got more ABA practice, so there will be better matches now that i understand the matchup better.

rumor has it that cardboard tube samurai is the guest character for tekken 6....

dun dun dun............ truth.com

Trying to watch that movie is going to be a bitch, I might even wait just to avoid the fucking kids.

Damn, I forgot all about the snot faced kids and the super hardcore nerds.

Hopefully, few of them will be at the showing we'll be at, since it'll be late as hell on a weeknight.

Also, count my crew out of any gatherings for a long time. My car just blew the fuck up. What a week...

Watching the live stream of Devastation '09 was too pimp. Seeing some of the shit that went down made me proud to be a gamer again.

Wong is creepy good. Took 1st in 4 games, told Choi to retire cause he ain't going nowhere. Makes me wanna start playing sc4 hardcore again.

Choi is legend. He needs a little more time with SF4 and he will be even more of a monster than he was at Devastation.

Not taking anything from Wong, though. We've all known how boss he is at some of these games.

I loved the commentary from djWheat, Swoozie, and crew. Some of that shit plus the live chat room at djWheat's site was comedy GOLD. Like when the asked djWheat to make Tristan say IT'S MURDAAAAH, or when they asked to have Mr. Naps aka Shang Tsung say YOUR SOUL IS MINE! That kid really did fucking look like Shang Tsung though. Best chat room ever.

Haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Might have to start getting hardcore into Tekken 6 once it drops. MadDogJin vs Mr. Naps finals was TOO GOOD. It was so damn hype, many people who didn't give a shit about Tekken had to stop what they were doing to watch.

Of course, it wasn't as hype as Marvel or SF4, but what can you do?

I slept through the SC4 finals, lol. I remember a Mitsurugi and a Lizardman, I think.

But man, the man to hate at Devastation was Gootecks. Everyone was hating on the man, it was crazy! Plus, the shit that went down after his match with Mike Watson was extra grimy on Watson's part. Even though you don't like each other, when someone puts out his hand to shake yours, you shake his hand and part ways. You don't just ignore that and talk shit to his face like "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW."

Grimy as fuck, and mad disrespectful. But meh, I don't know what their history is except that they live a few blocks away from each other but don't hang out together because they have beef.

I spent my past day watching Devestation. Good stuff. Wong imo, is pretty good when it comes to SF because he studies that shit. He is king at MVSC2. Hes just good in general. Its what happens when you play video games every single day hardcore..lol. I think if we all did that we would be beast.

( Not trying to discredit him, I wish i just won 10k like he did, lol. )

They need to have east coast games going on like this. I found out cool neat RO tips with NM...its awesome. I think ima talk to tiamat about it so he can post a guide.

I really Couldn't do that. I have a life to back to.
I spent my past day watching Devestation. Good stuff. Wong imo, is pretty good when it comes to SF because he studies that shit. He is king at MVSC2. Hes just good in general. Its what happens when you play video games every single day hardcore..lol. I think if we all did that we would be beast.

( Not trying to discredit him, I wish i just won 10k like he did, lol. )

They need to have east coast games going on like this. I found out cool neat RO tips with NM...its awesome. I think ima talk to tiamat about it so he can post a guide.

I really Couldn't do that. I have a life to back to. not saying that he doesn't cause I don't even know the guy.

Back