[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

[Melbourne, Australia]

He lives directly across the road from Southern Cross station. Great place to have offline gatherings :)

[Melbourne, Australia]

When the next OHN comes around, you guys have got to make it up here to Sydney that we can have a nice old Sydney vs Melbourne team tourney or something.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Haha, LG. Would love to come up and get some revenge inflicted back then in the SC2 days :)

[Melbourne, Australia]

When the next OHN comes around, you guys have got to make it up here to Sydney that we can have a nice old Sydney vs Melbourne team tourney or something.

Count on it. I dunno about teaming up with anyone tho. Be good to meet Runis and maybe a few others.

[Melbourne, Australia]

end anychance you can convince lovetwins to come to the tourney also, i really want to know how good he/she is offline.

[Melbourne, Australia]

end anychance you can convince lovetwins to come to the tourney also, i really want to know how good he/she is offline.

Fraid thats not likely man. 2 things about lovetwins are gonna make that hard. Shes in year 12 and English isnt her 1st language which makes her very hard to talk to sometimes. I wouldnt mind finding out what shes like offline either! her relfexes are crazy good as well as her grapple breaks and agression. She is a spammer tho

If she's in year 12, that means NEXT year, she's in uni. She has NO EXCUSE THEN! :p

very true about the spammer bit, i gave her a taste or her own couple of days ago and crazy algol bubbled screened the entire 5 rounds (litterally filled the screen with bubbles). she bitched at me ... rofl ...

which is why i want to see how good she is offline, to see if those grabble breaks and annoying mix up is skill or whether she really is that good or if she just spams like crazy the majority of the time.

Leviinkrie and Kaomech. Il try my best to get her to come but i make no promises and im not sharing a hotel room with her lol. Kaomech she essentially does whatever it takes to win i find and often this means spamming lows which wouldnt work so well offline. Mae no mistake tho she is good. Havent you noticed how quickly she blocks lows and grapple breaks even when the connection drops to 4 bars? Its freakish! lol yeh she bitches all the time cause she hates losing. She hates Leviinkries Hilda lol. Ey either of you have crazyandy1982? he only uses Taki but its fkn sick! Oh and dont get too cocky Kaomech

Leviinkrie and Kaomech. Il try my best to get her to come but i make no promises and im not sharing a hotel room with her lol. Kaomech she essentially does whatever it takes to win i find and often this means spamming lows which wouldnt work so well offline. Mae no mistake tho she is good. Havent you noticed how quickly she blocks lows and grapple breaks even when the connection drops to 4 bars? Its freakish! lol yeh she bitches all the time cause she hates losing. She hates Leviinkries Hilda lol. Ey either of you have crazyandy1982? he only uses Taki but its fkn sick! Oh and dont get too cocky Kaomech

oh im not actually kaomech, he is my roomie (he doesnt play sc4 much anymore) and i just use his ps3 to play which is why my psn is kaomech. my psn would be ljkabookie but i dont see the point in buying another ps3 when there is already one in the house. so more than half your games against that account back in the day were not against me haha.

not cocky at all, yeah i noticed she does crazy grapple breaks. at least online i can say she is definately better than me, which is why i want to vs her offline cause im curious to see if she is still better, i think she probably is. yeah ive got crazy andy but i dont see him much online anymore i must just not be on at the same time as him. tho i have beem playing to much COD world at war, so he could of been on and i wouldnt of noticed.

oh im not actually kaomech, he is my roomie (he doesnt play sc4 much anymore) and i just use his ps3 to play which is why my psn is kaomech. my psn would be ljkabookie but i dont see the point in buying another ps3 when there is already one in the house. so more than half your games against that account back in the day were not against me haha.

not cocky at all, yeah i noticed she does crazy grapple breaks. at least online i can say she is definately better than me, which is why i want to vs her offline cause im curious to see if she is still better, i think she probably is. yeah ive got crazy andy but i dont see him much online anymore i must just not be on at the same time as him. tho i have beem playing to much COD world at war, so he could of been on and i wouldnt of noticed.

Kaomech, Ljbrookie can i just say that thats confusing to the point of being messed up! and my arrogance that i showed you before was vastly mislead :/. Could you do me the favor of telling me that your Ljbrookie before we play? and no offence but your room mate was kinda average.

my theory on offline vs online is that given the more crisp gameplay that comes with offline everyone is better and if lovetwins can block and GI fluently online as well as grapple break you can bet your arse she can offline. Ey i beat her 5-4 last time we played. My Seigfreids got way more game than 4 months ago and i use like 7 other characters now... that said words are pointless lol.

Endnow - http://www.youtube.com/user/LGInfinite
every thing that isn't > 2 days old is from last Sunday.
Guy yelling out "RAWR!" or "MUHAHAHAHA" is me landing Hilde's Unblockable on the TV not being filmed.
Everything else I blame on Davo. (who is incidentally still in Hong-Kong)

Which btw, Melbourne guys should try to record matches too. It helps to be able to see what you did in response to what.

will do, tho if its not one of the characters on my sig that ure playing against then its probably not me.

haha runis, it was funny to here us talk in our match with asta vs hilde, me going .. oh shit stupid command throw input error and dammit that was ment to be bullrush ...

Brookie id be very happy to make videoes of myself playing if i actually had someone offline to play with! I know what your thinking and ive got better things to do with my time than go meet up with a 17 year old year 12 chinese girl who lives about 30km away from me to play SC :/.

Yeh breifly watched a few of those matches you guys are kinda funny lol.

you could always go to the other guys offline meets that they have in melb next time they have one ...

tho you seem to know a lot about someone you dont have the time to go and play sc with ... just saying hahahahahaha j/ks :P

Yea, meet up with engared the next time he arranges one at his place. It really is easy to get to.

hey guys organizing one for this sunday. bring your sticks down and lets own face. Pm me if you are coming.

Edit: And i just got street fighter 4 and man, it is a different game...

hey guys organizing one for this sunday. bring your sticks down and lets own face. Pm me if you are coming.

Edit: And i just got street fighter 4 and man, it is a different game...

hey um you will meet us at Southern Crosse yeah?

tho you seem to know a lot about someone you dont have the time to go and play sc with ... just saying hahahahahaha j/ks :P

A wise man once said 'know your enemy'. IIm not being cocky when i say this but online atm lovetwins is the only one on my freinds list whos even competitive not to mention the fact that she beats me 2/3 times. This excludes Runises Hilda of coarse

Back