[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

Oh shit this better not turn into something serious, because it's really not. No I laughed because you were right next to me when I realised. Then you looked at me funny because of that so I got scared.

Borgie, you're scary :D

But yeah anyway, I've come across a couple of good SC players online lately that I've never seen before. I keep forgetting to ask them where they're from in Australia... however I think one of them is WILSKE on another account and another has the name LARS_FURY. There's more but I forget. Stalk them.

No one thinks your scary Borgie! Unless the game your currently playing pulls out som BULLSHIT against you... then its another story! :P. BTW love the new Avatar! I think I should get a new one too... maybe 'The wire' or something? Oh shiiit do you think il get banned if I use a pic of my bare white ass as my avatar? Everyone who knows me has seen my ass at some stage... well ive spared you guys that so far but this year you might not skate for free ;).

No one thinks your scary Borgie! Unless the game your currently playing pulls out som BULLSHIT against you... then its another story! :P. BTW love the new Avatar! I think I should get a new one too... maybe 'The wire' or something? Oh shiiit do you think il get banned if I use a pic of my bare white ass as my avatar? Everyone who knows me has seen my ass at some stage... well ive spared you guys that so far but this year you might not skate for free ;).

Seen your ass?. Ok then. I don't think I have but I guess I only just met you like one/two weeks ago?
Maybe in time LOL XD

Lol, oh I'm trying. *rolls eyes* :P

Btw, are Bonus characters considered legit or illegal since they are basically CaS?

As far as I know, Bonus Characters are just clones so i don't see they should be illegal.

Anyway, I want to practice Guard Impact. What's the best way to do this?

Lol, oh I'm trying. *rolls eyes* :P

Btw, are Bonus characters considered legit or illegal since they are basically CaS?

I think they have different hit boxes and range... I think in most competitions they're banned.

LOL Kong.

Um... Well to GI something in SC generally you have to predict it Borgie. Most of the moves are way to quick to see and react to in time. So if I block a move that you hit me with thats safe and you think im going to attack back straight away go for the GI. I think before working on GIing you should get a better feel for the general flow of the game Borgie. Look up Frames and whatnot.

Nice to see that you Melbourne guys are still going strong. Seriously, if one of you doesn't win OHN this year - that is, assuming that SC4 is in it again - I will be surprised as the Sydney group is... yeah... not in the best shape at the moment.

Im trying to Nag Engared and Eclair into a road trip to OHN and if we do go you guys better accommodate us as well as you did last year ;). As for one of us winning LG im pretty sure Davo still has it at this stage unless Engareds improved alot. The question is LG where will you stand? btw i need some Yoshi advice, get on MSN sometime byatch

Should be a good fight between Davo, End, Papy and I this year for top honors. And i know you still got the skills LG and Jess and Huy should give all of us a good run for our money if they continue to improve.

I wouldn't rule out LG or Huy in a hurry Engared (sorry Jess :P). I dont trust LG saying he is crap now and Huy is defintely due for a good tourney performance.

BTW good session the other day Eclair and Borgie. Was good that Alex made it too, his hatred of Mitsu seems to run pretty deep and the guy cant be told what a tech trap is! Myst 6 (blocked) Rlc B 1a (tech trap) 66bb (techtrap) and half of your lifebar is gone. If you dont tech to begin with I only get like 45 dmg as opposed to 145.

I wouldn't rule out LG or Huy in a hurry Engared (sorry Jess :P). I dont trust LG saying he is crap now and Huy is defintely due for a good tourney performance.

BTW good session the other day Eclair and Borgie. Was good that Alex made it too, his hatred of Mitsu seems to run pretty deep and the guy cant be told what a tech trap is! Myst 6 (blocked) Rlc B 1a (tech trap) 66bb (techtrap) and half of your lifebar is gone. If you dont tech to begin with I only get like 45 dmg as opposed to 145.

I wasnt counting them out. Far from it. They got the skills to pay the bills.

Back