Messing in fashion

Last is me saying, recyling CAS outfits are worth it. In this case, I deleted Suzume's 3p and gave it to Leixia.

This is Leixia the geisha. It rhymes and well......yeah.....bad joke..

Like Pyrrha, she looks cute in anything. Only difference is Pyrrha can go on sex appeal since she's way more developed. Both are gullible to compliments since they're girls. One is quiet and meek. One is a bit cheerful and sneaky.

Attachments

• IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 277
  • IMG_1307.JPG
    IMG_1307.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1309.JPG
    IMG_1309.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 290
  • IMG_1310.JPG
    IMG_1310.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 255
  • IMG_1308.JPG
    IMG_1308.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1311.JPG
    IMG_1311.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 261
The last three are just edits to round up today's fashion.

2 Yoshi edits and a Leixia edit. Made them and deleted them.

I'll make sure to drop off the character specific customs another time. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1409.JPG
    IMG_1409.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,366
  • IMG_1411.JPG
    IMG_1411.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,403
  • IMG_1410.JPG
    IMG_1410.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,269
Um. You asked me to look at your CaS's so I did :D . There were like a million so I will post what I thought of the ones from 37 then go back and look at older ones a bit later XD. I am no great reviewer but I am posting my honest thoughts on what I read/Saw with these CaS's.

Armora- I like this one. Legitly looks like the goal it was suppsd to fill. The fish makes me laugh XD

armora 2p i think(hilde CaS on 37)- The colors are perfect. Just the right shade of tan for the cloth looking things. the only thing I could even suggest for this one is a slight darkening of the silver armband witht he jewel.

Fujo1p-I like what you did with the necklace type thing. It compliments the outfit very well. Also I feel you picked the PERFECT face for this type of character.
Fujo 2P-I really like the fact of how mystical she look while still keeping that tribal type feel. The yellowish gold goes well with the black//white theme of her outfit. I would not change a thing.

Suzume- A perfect example of a cute female ninja. You hit the nail on the head with this one.

Pocky-Yoshi - Well. For one I love the idea of making a character based of thyself or ones gamertag(Hence my DarkRhythm character). I can not criticize ones own character because to me I see it as that one character that will only look good if it is made how you want it to be made.

Yaretzi- You did very well with Aztec in mind. The colorful headpiece is a great addition. And I really like those things which I think are tattoos on her belly/Left shoulder area.

Alice Lakefield normal- I would do dirty things to h---- I mean....Very good. The whole outfit meshes well. What is the chest piece for that outfit?
Alice-Super form---I like the whole outfit but the hair. That is only me though because I could never get into the natsu hair. IT does fit well with everything together though. She looks very "Wild" In this form.

Sabine-Not a huge fan of the normal form(mainly the hair. The outfit looks nice) but LOVE the wind like super form. The whole thing meshes well.

Deming-Very....Interesting. The bracelets and the pattern on the under armour are really cool. What is he supposed to be though?
Shiro Kobayashi aka The Holy Shogun aka Shogi-So much detail. So perfectly done. I feel like thepantson the 1p Could be like 1 shade darker though.

Rei Hayashi-This one I liked but it confused me a little XD. From the side thought her hood was her head. Is that chainmail on the arms? It looks a bit glossy to me. But that could be what you were going for.

Miyako Shimizu-The Tatsuka theme went well. I think you did a perfect job for what you were going for.

Snow lady- I love this one. Top 3 XD. The hair and color of the scale type outfit are intoxicating.

I think I need to organize my CAS thread. It dates back to SCIV days, but I need to make a new one that's about updates for SCV.

Gauntlets of trials and errors might be the name.

For the characters you elaborated on.

Arnora her 1p? Thanks. Arnora 2p? I'll take that advice. She's favorite of mine that needs tweaks.

Fujo Fujo surprisingly as you say doesn't need much change at all imho. Unless you're Gatsu, Matty82, chobek, and others. Otherwise, I'm content with what she is.

Suzume Suzume is just weeaboo custom I left as it is. I'm surprised what she's wearing could pass off as a ninja....except she isn't. But the best part is she's seen as Japanese lady so all is well haha.

Pocky Yoshi Pocky Yoshi is just a derpy Yoshi edit that follows the fighting colors blue and pink. No need to hold back on opinion if you want to criticize it.

Yaretzi Yaretzi I gave up on. After got this look on her, I called it a day.

Alice I'm surprised you liked Alice like that. Looks like I kinda made charm someone. The Natsu hairstyle for the super form I nicknamed carrot top. To be honest, I like it when it suits a custom. However, I just remembered another person is wearing it. I should look for another hairstyle to play with.

Sabine Sabine's thief outfit looks bland imho and that's how I wanted it to be. Thieves gotta be sneaky. But thanks for pointing out the hairstyle. Time to find a better one that could suit it. The one she has on is a bit too regal. Her super form I'm happy you're content with it. Because I called that one a day haha.

Deming Deming is a generic chinese monk warrior. Like Yaretzi, I gave up on doing anything more for now.

Rei Rei was just some naruto thing going on. I thought of using a snake themed ninja and lo and behold a female Orochimaru(the snake villian) ninja look. I'm not gonna do much with Rei because she's side character material now.

Miyako Miyako is the new female ninja I'll focus on. Also thinking of putting a story with her being associated as a geisha or something. As of now, she's a new original.

Yuki-Onna aka Snow lady The snow lady is actually Miyako again. It was an experiment to portray my custom Yuki-Onna or Snow lady rather.

Apologies for the lack of real comment. I couldn't help but gush. Le Bello begs forgiveness:

The character gracing the first post of page 37 (Yaretze?) is breathtaking! A combination of rare and common parts brought together in a symbiosis of perfectionist taste. The colours are refreshing and still appropriate; the headdress is used better here than I've ever seen before; the scarf gives her an edgy feminine layer, and the make-up is a great touch! I love her.

Fishwife Anora was amusing! It's all I can say really.

I like the simplicity of her 2P, it's almost... Viking-sheik? Very sexy. - Though as evidenced later, she looks good in everything.

OH. MY. GOD. FUJO (new) 1P. If I were into stealing ideas, I'd steal that in a flash.

Suzume's pink and green ensembles is very good, though the patterns on the arms and legs is really distracting and kind of headache-inducing, I regret to say. It's a very cute design and yes, it oozes grace, but I can't look for too long.

Oh, Yaretze's cool outfit was deleted? D:
This new one pales in comparison, but clearly you weren't sold on her other outfit. This one seems too forced to me. The fur, the spiky skirt.. It lacks some magic.

Ah, so Sabine's design was given to another character? As long as it's still around, I love it so much! Very natural looking, with the nut/bark texture and all~

I lovelovelove Sabine. She's like Robin Hood, only badass and female. And also has a Wind Form, which is all full of asskickery.

Who's a pretty boy then?
The Holy Shogun's 2P interests me far more than the 1P, though it's because that kind of character doesn't gel with me. The 2P is detailed, simple, generic, characterful. The most like a main RPG hero character you've made. I love it.

Miyako is GORGEOUS, though I don't like the battle-geisha outfit on her. She strikes me as a different character entirely. I LOVE the design, but it makes me think of an evil spellcaster - Mostly because of the (amazing) circlet you did.
The Yuki-Onna one is certainly more fitting, if not a little overdetailed.

Swimsuit Leixia took me by surprise! Genius though!

Geisha Leixia is the strongest design, very very nice
I really like Fujo,i will be curious to see what you will do for a 2p
I liked a lot how valkyria waist item with the hunter underwear on Arnora viking 2p
Yaretzi is one of yours more interessing ideas, but you have stuff to reconsider :D

Yeah, I think I got way too many likes which was very flattering. However, yes Arnora is supposed to be like that. A tough yet pretty viking lady. Anyways, thanks for actually taking the time to go through my unorganized thread.

Been lazy and busy all at once. However, I'm here to post some new updates. Majority of them are about my originals and others. I also have three genderbends as the main course....though I'm more into genderbending men into ladies..........Don't judge Pocky Yoshi!!!

Anyways, a recreation i decided to keep. My personal Kunimitsu CAS. First I'll show you the failed Kunimitsu....

Attachments

• Failed Kunimitsu (1).JPG
    Failed Kunimitsu (1).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 190
  • Failed Kunimitsu (2).JPG
    Failed Kunimitsu (2).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 174
  • Failed Kunimitsu (3).JPG
    Failed Kunimitsu (3).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 160
  • Failed Kunimitsu (4).JPG
    Failed Kunimitsu (4).JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 148
Revised 2.o version of my Kunimitsu....

Attachments

• Kunimitsu SCV (1).JPG
    Kunimitsu SCV (1).JPG
    648.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Kunimitsu SCV (2).JPG
    Kunimitsu SCV (2).JPG
    719.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Kunimitsu SCV (3).JPG
    Kunimitsu SCV (3).JPG
    756.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Kunimitsu SCV (4).JPG
    Kunimitsu SCV (4).JPG
    639.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Kunimitsu SCV (5).JPG
    Kunimitsu SCV (5).JPG
    694.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Kunimitsu SCV (6).JPG
    Kunimitsu SCV (6).JPG
    636.4 KB · Views: 141
Cards of the ladies who received updates....

Attachments

• Cards (1).JPG
    Cards (1).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 141
  • Cards (2).JPG
    Cards (2).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 149
  • Cards (3).JPG
    Cards (3).JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 125
  • Cards (4).JPG
    Cards (4).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 130
Alice Lakefield received small changes. Just some color changes.....with the jewels. The blue parts.

I gave Suzume a different hairstyle for her 1p. Nothing serious....

Attachments

• Alice fixed (1).JPG
    Alice fixed (1).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 179
  • Alice fixed (2).JPG
    Alice fixed (2).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 152
  • Suzume fix-up (1).JPG
    Suzume fix-up (1).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 173
  • Suzume fix-up (2).JPG
    Suzume fix-up (2).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 174
  • Suzume fix-up (3).JPG
    Suzume fix-up (3).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 171
  • Suzume fix-up (4).JPG
    Suzume fix-up (4).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 182
Arnora's 2p was nice with the valkyrie waist stuff, but it felt meh. I replaced it with a different skirt and added some stuff to it( two kinds of horns and the pure ring). It's not like Ivy's Belle Skirt from SCIV, but I'm pleased that it fits the outfit more than the valkyrie waist stuff. I also added the skull necklace to bring out her rugged side. Gave her Pyrrha's hairstyle to finish it off.

The farmer/villager also gets a new hairstyle and nothing more. However, the hairstyle is stupid because of that clip......but I cured it with a hat.

Attachments

• Arnora fixed (1).JPG
    Arnora fixed (1).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 240
  • Arnora fixed (2).JPG
    Arnora fixed (2).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 249
  • Arnora fixed (3).JPG
    Arnora fixed (3).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 233
  • Arnora fixed (4).JPG
    Arnora fixed (4).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 229
  • Arnora fixed (5).JPG
    Arnora fixed (5).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 224
  • Arnora fixed (6).JPG
    Arnora fixed (6).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 244
  • Arnora fixed (7).JPG
    Arnora fixed (7).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 207
  • Arnora fixed (8).JPG
    Arnora fixed (8).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 233
Thanks to Leixia the Geisha, Gatsu's Maxi 3p(shoulder pad ideas) I ripped ideas and tailored it to Miyako. Her Yuki-onna form to be more specific. Or snow lady rather.

I like this one quite a lot. Much better than the previous one.

Move over Setsuka, a new cat is in town and her name is Miyako Shimizu!

Attachments

• Miyako yuki-onna (1).JPG
    Miyako yuki-onna (1).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 233
  • Miyako yuki-onna (2).JPG
    Miyako yuki-onna (2).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 232
  • Miyako yuki-onna (3).JPG
    Miyako yuki-onna (3).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 236
  • Miyako yuki-onna (4).JPG
    Miyako yuki-onna (4).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 233
  • Miyako yuki-onna (5).JPG
    Miyako yuki-onna (5).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 216
  • Miyako yuki-onna (6).JPG
    Miyako yuki-onna (6).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 213
  • Miyako yuki-onna (7).JPG
    Miyako yuki-onna (7).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 226
  • Miyako yuki-onna.JPG
    Miyako yuki-onna.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 225
Thought I was done? Blasphemy! I always saved the best for last. It was a mess that kinda captivated me. I was like what have I....done? Wait. It's not too bad. Yaretzi is okay...

Attachments

• Yaretzi fixed (4).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (4).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 225
  • Yaretzi fixed (5).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (5).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 226
  • Yaretzi fixed (1).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (1).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 216
  • Yaretzi fixed (2).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (2).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 217
  • Yaretzi fixed (3).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (3).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 212
  • Yaretzi fixed (6).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (6).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 231
  • Yaretzi fixed (7).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (7).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 216
  • Yaretzi fixed (8).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (8).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 196
  • Yaretzi fixed (9).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (9).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 215
  • Yaretzi fixed (10).JPG
    Yaretzi fixed (10).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 223
Now the main course. Genderbending the cast that didn't make it. I've managed to do Zasalamel really well. Now I'm gonna attempt to show Amy(technically she's Viola but why not include her), Talim, and Seong Mi-na.

First up is Amy-I mean Adam. Yes, his name is Adam Sorel. Got any better names 8wayrunners?

Inspiration was definitely from Raphael. Only difference is his face is the stereotypical girly faced man. =/

I'll get back at this one another time. Grrrr.

Attachments

• Amy (1).JPG
    Amy (1).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 324
  • Amy (2).JPG
    Amy (2).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 262
  • Amy (3).JPG
    Amy (3).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 274
  • Amy (4).JPG
    Amy (4).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 196
  • Amy (5).JPG
    Amy (5).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 196
  • Amy (6).JPG
    Amy (6).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 186
  • Amy (7).JPG
    Amy (7).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 184
  • Amy (8).JPG
    Amy (8).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 221
  • Amy (9).JPG
    Amy (9).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 172
I cried inside making this next one, but since she didn't make it oh well. I never wanted to gender bend Seong Mi-na since she was my favorite SC female character.

Still here she-I mean he is. His name is well.....I don't know. You think of something 8wayrunners. I can't.

Inspiration was Seong Mi-na SCIV 2p. I could tweak it more, so I'm gonna also need help on this one.

Attachments

• Mi-na (1).JPG
    Mi-na (1).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 275
  • Mi-na (2).JPG
    Mi-na (2).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 194
  • Mi-na (3).JPG
    Mi-na (3).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 276
  • Mi-na (4).JPG
    Mi-na (4).JPG