Messing in fashion

Anyways, this genderbend of Yoshimitsu the second is instead called Eritsu.

Unlike Yoshimitsu, you get to see her looks underneath the mask....

IMG_2449.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2441.JPG
    IMG_2441.JPG
    827 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_2442.JPG
    IMG_2442.JPG
    839.2 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_2443.JPG
    IMG_2443.JPG
    715 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_2444.JPG
    IMG_2444.JPG
    712.6 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_2445.JPG
    IMG_2445.JPG
    797.5 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_2446.JPG
    IMG_2446.JPG
    791 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_2447.JPG
    IMG_2447.JPG
    971 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_2448.JPG
    IMG_2448.JPG
    843.4 KB · Views: 352
This ain't bad, and a very good idea (you know the Pocky Yoshi i did back then was actually a female).
I particularly like the wooden mechanical arm construct which is cleverly done.
And of course, your way to do comics is as cool as ever, but why are the pics blurry again, as opposed to your recent posts with other's CAS ?

While i am not fond of the gorgon chest plate, it does give your CAS a goofy look, and the pieces work ok together, even if nothings strikes me .
Did you add stickers to the flag ?
The face you could/should have worked more on, as looking like this it doesn't look very asian and feels a bit bland, maybe with some intriguing stickers or simple jap makeup it would be unveiling something really cool instead a run-of-the mill face with white hair chick...come on, we are talking Yoshi the second.
The colors need a bit more contrast and variety too, i guess you tried to mimic Yoshi 1P colors, but that doesn't really do the trick for me...probably because i don't think the 1P colors are great...i did a recolor of it which i think suit the forest/nature/shinto theme a bit better...one you could draw inspiration from for a more appealing color set (i used purple to match the weapon's guard, green, gold for contrast and white to match the mask, slightly recolored the mech arm as well

pardon my posting...

cawvzmrjgv5vhmgz8.jpg

Eventually, I'll fix this experimental Yoshi of mine. I just went by the simple Yoshi 1p. Yoshi's 1p in general isn't as over the top as one would say. It's just a simple traditional Samurai get-up imho.

In short, I was gonna put extremely crazy Manjitou looks at first to be exactly like Yoshi, but then I felt these two are prime examples on Manjitou lady fashion.

250px-Tekkentag2_kunimitsu.png
image11-rolento-ibuki.jpg

I didn't copy them. Instead, I took into account that Manjitou ladies are a bit out there, but they're supposed to get guys to have boners(like most kunoichis). I mean, Kunimitsu is pretty much THE genderbend of Yoshimitsu. This pic of Ibuki happens to be her alt that's made with Manjitou fashion. The only fanservice I did however, was a simple pretty face with long white hair(supposed to act like a Kabuki wig).

However, I'm gonna have to take in account to put Oyama face paint to make her bit more regal. I'll play around with her equipment as well, but I won't add much creepy things unless it compliments her. Like Kunimitsu and Ibuki they gotta be sexy and cool which was my intent altogether.

However, if you're not too thrilled about my decisions, I'd like to see your take on a Female Yoshimitsu.

ok, thanks for the explanations that show you are knowledgeable in oriental culture...a nice challenge that female Yoshi...in the meantime, while i work on it, you might wanna check my take on westerner CAS in the latest slideshow (see last post in my thread)...*wink*

thanks for dropping by my thread...your wish, my command...i had a quick take (for my standards = 45 min ;o) at a female for Yoshi to mess with in fashion ;o)
I still think my Pocky Yoshi and other male Yoshis are more original, but this one works well in-game (not sure it is a keeper though, and of course i can delete the post if you think i invade your thread too much)

KunoYoshi (Geisha WarLord and Kunoichi at night)

Masked and prepped for battle :
cax2jaucbxgcdlrp0.jpg

No mask reveal (the version i kept...for now) :

cax2i7im9x7oeavlg.jpg

cax2iepet6kzdtv90.jpg

cax2itpx4rvkja25w.jpg

cax2imgi3f4yr5eno.jpg

cax2hmpj31ltf01v8.jpg

cax2fcasrdmdurss4.jpg

cax2j1ugg3eyu8whg.jpg

sow much creativity its making my wanna make a Yoshi version myself.......
Keep it up

may i take on the challenge to make my own Yoshi? (own creation)

just has to be female, because i have done tons of male Yoshis, and female is obviously a much harder task...i have done ninjas and undead female yoshis and circus yoshis and kabuto yoshis and brundle fly yoshi so i know my Yoshi in and out, but it is a difficult task to do a good looking sexy Yoshi without getting too formulaïc...

i'll let Koko decide though, it is his own thread, i only did because he asked me...but i'd like to see

@VILARCANE. Sure Yoshi wore a squid, a shellhead, an alien mask, cyborg like ninja stuff, and other crazy things, but they retain simplicity and some elegance to it. Right now, your female Yoshi doesn't quite contain the essence of Yoshi imho. Particularly she looks cool, but it makes me think of Setsuka and Natsu in a more rugged samurai attire....if that's what you're going for.

I'm used to seeing Yoshi dressed with simple samurai stuff with a bit of odd flair(despite the fact he calls himself a ninja and trolls me so). Right now, I'm trying to add some odd stuff while keeping her graceful yet cool....but it's tough to nail it on the double unless you're Gatsu or Matty82. Then again, this could make for a good challenge.

@DarkSoul. I will say you pretty much succeeded what I never will achieve: making Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu. Well done.

I made the classic version cause i used to play with him in the tekken game (on PSX)
and i had to try to get more of myself in the creation process sow i hope i did to9 make classic yoshi

any other things i can make ?? lemme know (yoshi ofcourse) but what

Its no Female sorry for that but i hope i can make you look to my version

(trying) Tekken Yoshimitsu
Yoshimitsu-4_zpseddae42b.jpg

Yoshimitsu-3_zps7d625f49.jpg

Yoshimitsu-2_zpsd593de3b.jpg

Yoshimitsu-1_zpsbb41531f.jpg

like i said its no female but i try'd to make a worthy one

OMG FORMULA PLS?

that is almost spot on, but the overall upper body needs to have a shade darker than it is now. It might be the lighting due to the pics, but his upper body is a bit too bright for what its supposed to be.

Either way, damn fine job.

i took over the color of a standard pic of him ow its fine as i can see it but thnx for the complimenht (the formula i will try to pst it soon)

Now another Yoshi (tekken 5 attempt (colors are taken over from pic)

Yoshimitsu-6_zps606cf037.jpg

Yoshimitsu-5_zps3f96d365.jpg

Yoshimitsu-8_zps4a4067c0.jpg

Yoshimitsu-7_zps952cb3f7.jpg

like i said i can't make him completely but i hope its a nice attempt

Updated Yoshimitsu against Unknown (that makes 2 tekken chars) that i have

Yoshimitsu-14_zps70d200d9.jpg

Yoshimitsu-13_zpsd2032819.jpg

Yoshimitsu-12_zpscf2fc98b.jpg

Yoshimitsu-11_zpsef059e38.jpg

Yoshimitsu-10_zpsec43e8b8.jpg

Yoshimitsu-15_zpsad8fd05e.jpg

i updated his face compaire it if you like but this is the best i can get (i try'd a more human face that that would be noting like he would like sow this is close as i can get) hope you guys still like him (and unknown)

We don't always get things right on the first try, VILARCANE. Unless you're Matty82 and Gatsu(pardon the bootlicking comment). However, I'm pretty sure you know that trial and error helps. Anyways, she's cool but I still stand by my opinion: she doesn't have the essence of Yoshi.

Back