[Michigan] The Dirty Glove!

mailboxman - Well, the dood that runs the Chill Zone came on the SC forums AFTER he held his first SC4 tourney to gauge the interest in him holding another one and we gave him a very enthusiastic response! He then proceeded to give us the date of the next tournament but not any specific times and never made an official announcement or anything so we weren't sure if it even happened.
As far as the library goes, the one potential issue I could see there being is if we'd be a lil too loud. Or maybe way too loud. So as long as they don't care about that.. haha

Rav - Wow. GJ trying to crucify someone that already drives ~2 hours AT LEAST every other week just to play this game, sometimes more often. You're completely and utterly out of line in this, making all kinds of bizarre assumptions just because Dave isn't sure he wants to go to a tourney that, based on past history, I'd say there's about an 80% chance you won't be at anyway, so I'm not sure why you care in the first place. But hey, at least you're up to power level OVER 9000 in being an internet toughguy.

blarghlez.

I know this might be fairly awkward timing, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to head down to Oakland County for some tourneys in the future. The last time the Chill Zone held a tourney in Auburn Hills, only me and some Sophitia dude showed up. I was also thinking of holding some tourneys in Rochester, at the Rochester Hills Public Library, with no venue fees or bans. Opinions?

If you're interested, my own attendance would be 99% guaranteed, and there are some others near me, possibly even Simseeker, that might be interested in joining.

I know I'm the devil for saying this, but here goes.
I won't drive to Pontiac or Rochester for a 2 person event, but if we can get enough to have a tourney, I'd be glad to come.

I'm down for any tournament. As long as I have nothing important planned, but I'm only one sad lil man /cry. So far I've only been to one tournament that didnt happen and I dont even remember what it was called or where in michigan it was held. Shardz, shawn, jose, and a few others came but we didnt have enough for a tournament. I understand not wanting to come if were not sure if we can get a tournament going.

If I had to drive an hour or more to get to the tournament I would want to know if it was going to happen or not as well.

I should probably mention that I doubt I'll be going to SC4-specific tourneys anymore after the crowtourney this weekend, so maybe my input should be taken with a grain of salt.

K, about my tourney, Soul Calibur will definitely happen if all you guys saying "maybe" do come. I don't know how many more there will be. You can decide if you wanna do it or not.

If you like Capcom games or Guilty Gear you should 100% no question be there, because I guarantee those will have at least a decent turnout.

Oh, it's Sunday the 22nd now. Not Saturday.

Blink and miss a argument.

Well, uh, Crowament is going to have a decent turnout today. :) Canada, Ohio, and new faces from Detroit are all going to be there.

I'm from the glove. lol. I'm a fair player...Need some practice fighting against Sieg though....
I'm in Detroit... :(

HokageDan- Whit and 9ball are the only two local players I can think of that play Sieg. I don't think Whit plays anymore and 9ball does not have an Xbox anymore to practice on. Who do you main HokageDan? Also what part of Detroit do you stay in? When you have some free time I maybe able to drive over to get some games in with you. I stay in Southfield myself.

Crow- We shall indeed talk about the Regional. I'm going to hit you up when I get some free time at work and see if its ok for me and 9ball to come over today. Maybe around 7 I'm thinking if your free.

Hokage! I am in Detroit as well. You're in a good part of the glove to get Calibur. I also run the biweeklies out of my apartment, the ones in the tournament section. If you ever wanna come over, send me a PM, I am always up for games. :)

And I can tell you things about Sieg.

Hey guys, I've got an update for my tourney.

It's gonna be one of the first tournaments ranked in the 8WR Soul Calibur 4 ladder.

If you're interested in that thing you should definitely come.

So I had a chance to play sf4 last night. neener neener neener.

It was tons of fun. Viper is hard to use.

Characters im interested in thus far: Viper, Bison, Cammy, Gen (even though i didnt get to play as him), Rose

Back