Microsoft is a bunch of idiots...

The 360 is FIVE years old... the PS3 is 4 years old... My PS3 is almost 4 years old now, its an original 60GB, and it still works...

I've had my 360 for 4 years and it's a refurbished one and is still in good shape...
My brothers xbox crashed twice, so idk if I'm lucky, or mine will crash soon. XD

Beware if it refuses to load discs because it says it's not in a 360 or if your games freeze a lot. xD

LOL I just dont like the fact that if i buy a console, that the chances of it screwing up, are high. Im sorry, 50% is pretty high and since its been out for 4-5 years, that just means that Microsoft does not care at all about the console. They just care about taking your money and hoping that their shit will work right.

ive had 4 broken 360's and guess what i still play, hmm fkn 360. they seem to have everyone over a barrel. atleast ive stopped paying that cnt to play online on my online games console. ahh i hate him, i really do.

wow, that sucks. 4 being as smart as he is, you'd think stupid things like that wouldn't happen with his products/services. I never bought an xbox in the 1st place due to the fact that i'd rather not support his corporation, he's got enough money already. The greedy bastard already dominates the computer industry, now he wants to try his hand in the video game industry, give me a break.

nahh Bill Gates aint as bad as ppl think he is. Just cause he's so successfull doesnt make him a bad person. Im pretty sure he's already given like billions to charity anyway. I read about sum Indian guy who's a tiny bit richer then gates but has never given to charity and was getting a one billion dollar home built for himself -_-

Srry 4 the offtopicness lol

wth the PS3's been out for that long? Even in the US with their early release and all im still pretty sure it hasnt been out for 4 years. Dunno tho.

I got to disagree with M$ being a bunch of idiots. If they were, then they wouldn't be M$.

What M$ should have done instead of forcing people to use a WLID, is to just tie their account to whatever email address they use primarily instead of forcing people to use their system that they probably won't login to and become inactive. At least they should make it easier for people to recover an ID, but what do you expect them to do when there's no account to tie you to? But in the event, there's still should be some PII that they can identify you by to reassociate your account.

It's also discouraging to see that this issue was reported a while ago and there still hasn't been any developments. I'm about to buy another X360, and I don't feel like going through and making another email account that I will never use, so now I will have to remind myself when I do get one to log into that account every 3 months.

I bought my console in '06 and it still works fine. The problem with the failure rate is mostly with poor console design plus people not understanding the concept of heat and ventilation. Put those two together and you get RRoD. But M$ wanted a leg up on the competition which they did by prematurly killing the original Xbox to release the X360 that wasn't the best of designs, but I'm sure they couldn't wait another year to RTM to improve the console with the PS3 and Wii waiting in the background.

I rather not buy another console, but the Call of Duty MW2 bundle is too good to pass up. Plus I want to play L4D2. If there was one true winner in the console market, I wouldn't have this problem, but it looks like I will have two consoles unless I am in a dire financial status.

And I don't know what you guys are doing to your consoles if you are going through 3-4 of them. Maybe you should get a Gameboy or something. :-)

I'm getting a 80 gig PS3 soon..I have it in Layaway..I got it for $250, & that with PS2 Emu..I got $224 left to pay it off..I never had a 360 to own, only an Xbox

My brother 360 Red Ringed a couple months ago..he go a refurb one

I know this is really trite to just link something to express your thoughts, but I'll give you a little background. The fact that this guy is prancing around the stage hooting and screaming about his love for Microsoft is material enough to draw the conclusion that MS is indeed a bunch of morons.

And I don't know what you guys are doing to your consoles if you are going through 3-4 of them. Maybe you should get a Gameboy or something. :-)
ha, its called using them normally! just like ive used every console i've had since the sega master sytem without any problems. when m$ released the 360 early it just proved were their prioritys are.

^Xbox 360 Song To the tune of 99 Luft Balons

^PS3 Song to the tune of...yo, what is this the tune of? LOL

Sometimes fanboys make me proud, these catchy lil videos are examples.

Back