Milan's CAS

Milan

[08] Mercenary
Hello all!!

Long time learker first time poster, decided to share my creations.

Zatanna
SOULCALIBUR.png

this one is my favorite so far, i use it for ivy and raphael.
SOULCALIBUR_2.png

this one is my take on medusa
SOULCALIBUR_6.png

and lastly a female knight (also cant wait to get the real gothic armor they gonna release)
SOULCALIBUR_3.png
SOULCALIBUR_4.png

SOULCALIBUR_5.png

Thank you all, more to come if you like.

The second is also my favorite, though it really is just all of Viola's parts with bat wings added and a wash of black. Maybe try and mix it up?

I like your Knight's plume (love helmet plumes!) but I personally hate that helmet with a fiery passion (personal opinion. I mean, why does that visor need to be up? Whyyyyyy?). Other than that looks generic

Medusa and Zatanna fall into my category of "I can't say anything bad, but I can't say anything good"

Overall, some color would be nice :P

Zatanna: That's a pretty alright rendition. Faithful to the original, if quite plain. I wonder if it would be so bad to take a bit of artistic liberty with it and put a few personal touches here and there. Then again, it's not bad, as is.

2nd: Color scheme is practically all black. Costume is basically just Viola's 1P with wings everywhere, so not very original. This one needs a lot of work.

Medusa: Too much sticker action going on, here. Her costume is just a body suit. There are some snake/scale-themed parts you could use. This one's also having color scheme problems; it's all just black and white.

Female Knight: Not bad. This is my favorite out of your set. I especially like the use of feathers on the helmet. The red-white mix is very stylish. Good call using the hauberk to cover her waist down. The sticker on the front-middle of the hauberk to match the one on the back of the cape is a nice touch.

Back