Milliarde's Customs

Milliarde

[09] Warrior
So, I need Bandwidth on Photobucket.
Deleting all these photos.

Still grateful for the help you gave Malice. (;

It was no problem getting you those pictures. Plus I wanted to see what I could steal. Good shit Milli.

when yoshis an attractive female then he'll get a custom! i'm always happy to see nicely done cassandra outfits, nice job milliarde. i hope to get round to making my own fashion thread this week, prepare yourselves! ;}

when yoshis an attractive female then he'll get a custom! i'm always happy to see nicely done cassandra outfits, nice job milliarde. i hope to get round to making my own fashion thread this week, prepare yourselves! ;}

:sc1yos1:I don't mind seeing a nice female samurai rocking yoshi's weapon.:sc1yos1:
:sc1yos1:Or something funny. Or you could just edit Yoshi Milliarde >.<:sc1yos1:

The great thing about me making these pictures is that it makes it easier to steal stuff. I just wish I had more character slots because all of mine are full. Good shit Milli.

You should include their weapons in the pics. It isn't complete without the matching weapon.

I was going to but sometimes when they are holding their weapon, it doesn't give the best angle to photograph, or when they are moving with their weapon it gives a better angle, but since they are moving, the picture comes out blurry, so I take the pictures while they are standing still. Plus the weapon in the picture isn't going to make that much of a difference unless it is a large weapon. And you can make these yourself if you really need to see them with the weapon.

Back