Missing character discussion

I would also add in blind from the truth~ ( is that the same as naive? lol)

I like how he develops into aPat. I just wish I could have seen more ways he was changing.

What I mean is, let's say Viola and him are walking in the woods. She says some weird riddle and instead of telling her off he think about what she said and understands.

That's not a super example but I hope you see what I mean. >_<

I would also add in blind from the truth~ ( is that the same as naive? lol)

I like how he develops into aPat. I just wish I could have seen more ways he was changing.

What I mean is, let's say Viola and him are walking in the woods. She says some weird riddle and instead of telling her off he think about what she said and understands.

That's not a super example but I hope you see what I mean. >_<
I would have liked to see setsuka involved somewhere, since that's her style. <- my opinion.

Here we go again.

Sorry to say this, but he is not an "idiot". Misinformed or Naive are better words that describe him.

Yeah I think your right, he is Misinformed and Naive, that is why people are complaining the story of SCV

and one of the reason has to do with the characters and their characteristic ( I don't really like the story

too). I like Pat, but I don't like part of his personalities. Compare the story of SCV and the story of other

series SCV's story is kind of...... I don't know a good word to describe, anyway hope you get what I mean.

To generalize is it, Setsuka is harder to play as than aPat :p

oh yeah.

And one uses an umbrella~ pfft.

I am not that sure about this, since aPat does have a harder 1B:B, landing a JFT after the first one is rather hard if the opponent is teching left and I think Apat lacks some tools that setsuka had like that breaker in SCIV, (I dont remember the input) but I didn´t play setsuka that much so I wouldn´t know.

I am not that sure about this, since aPat does have a harder 1B:B, landing a JFT after the first one is rather hard if the opponent is teching left and I think Apat lacks some tools that setsuka had like that breaker in SCIV, (I dont remember the input) but I didn´t play setsuka that much so I wouldn´t know.

Those aren't my personal opinions since I never played as Setsuka but everyone is constantly telling me that Setsuka was harder to play as so yeah.

Those aren't my personal opinions since I never played as Setsuka but everyone is constantly telling me that Setsuka was harder to play as so yeah.
I completely agree.
1. APat has a lot longer reach, and harder hitting moves in my opinion compared to setsuka.
2. Setsuka had the umbrella, which she used in... Idk..25-30% of her move set?
3. Setsuka is beautiful and pat is not

Peace

I completely agree.
1. APat has a lot longer reach, and harder hitting moves in my opinion compared to setsuka.
2. Setsuka had the umbrella, which she used in... Idk..25-30% of her move set?
3. Setsuka is a horse and Pat is not.

Peace

Yes, I agree as well.

-3- I actually think the bonus characters they give are pretty cool.. I think they should keep them all from all the games, like hwang, Arthur, Luna, Chester, ASHLOTTE, etc. I would love that

Especially Ashlotte. If they weren't going to have Bangoo in there as a decent counterpart to Astaroth, then they should have had someone else with a bit of relation to him.

IDEA: Old Astaroth shows up and meets the new one, the both of them get incredibly pissed in the midst of a new and very crazy identity crisis, and duke it out. New arena is the destruction that the two of them left.

Back