Mitsurugi Video Thread

Derp. I'm retarded. Ban me.

Should have pressed "View on youtube" in the first place. Embed video didn't show the title.

Not from where I'm sitting.

I'm not THAT retarded.
sorry to disappoint u bro, but once you click "play" button it does show. On every system and browser.
ZaZ8p.png

Are there any vids of the great SCV matchs up to the semi-finals(evo2012) anywhere? I can't seem to find any.

Are there any vids of the great SCV matchs up to the semi-finals(evo2012) anywhere? I can't seem to find any.

Yes, there is. Here's an awsome match between Mitsu player, Mateo, duking it out against the legendary Aris and his monstrous Voldo:

Belial aka Captain Russia taking on KDZ in a very tense match with both kicking ass and taking names. As a Mitsu player, I found this match superawsome - good shit!

The current top Mitsurugi in the world, Kamaage, taking on Fuudo.

Thanks for posting the vids!
Fantastic, thank you. I find EVO's aftermath video output disappointing.
Thanks, no problem. Here's another batch of Mitsu awsomeness:

This was a pretty intense match between another great Mitsu player and a Maxi going by the name - Uber1337. I found this one a pretty entertaining match.

RTD vs Mateo. Probably the most intense and epic Mitsu mirrormatch in SC5 history? Edge of your seat moments a plenty here.

Last but not least. Belial taking on Fuudo's Natsu. Very nice match.

I've been trying to work on my Mitsurugi. These vids are by no means high-level play.
During online battle, one guys chats to me, 'Why don't you do something that involves skill', and then leaves my room. The guy who said that was on two of these vids.
Can you guys please critique my Rugi on these vids? Spamming, using cheap shots, not skilled, whatever. I'm trying to improve my overall Rugi technique.

This is mst likely the most amazing mitsu-mirrormatch you will ever see. This video redifines the very definition of high level play in regards to SC5:

Back