Mix 2 characters together

Violantes: Fortune-telling zombie pirate that wields an orb and a gun-orb. Gun-orb fires unblockable projectiles when placed.
Maxmare: Elvis-impersonating malfested knight that wields a pair of Soul Edges held together by a chain. The definitive anti-scrub super weapon.
Dampurugi: Con-man/ samurai with a fabulous top hat and mustache. Dampierre's goofiness with Mitsurugi's speed, damage and tracking. The perfect troll.
Ivaeon: Kratos

Write?
Gatsu don't write, Gatsu do :D

kodra.png

Patroklos + Hilde = Patrogarde Von Alexanderkrone. He fights like a spartan, troll-faces all day, and still finds time for the homeland.

A-Pat + Ivy = Alphabella. Every combo requires just inputs, but damage + range from drawn whipsword = EVERYBODY DIES BUT YOU!

Dampierre + Pyrrha = Dampyrrha. All the class and perverted randomness of Le Bello, with a heaping helping of apologies for no known reason...

I don't really want them to mix two characters.
Let's not forget what happened when they tried Setsuka + Patroklos.

Taki and Setsuka would be an interesting mix.

Think of it as Yoshi. He has a Katana and a Wakazashi.

A lai sword and a kodachi would make for something new. Better than say Kunimitsu(No disrespect for this cool character).

Personality? A mix of both. Cold and serious ninja when it's mission time like Taki, but retains kindness like Setsuka.

Looks? A real oriental face with a nice slender and slightly toned body. No exaggerated boobs and asses though. Just a nice size.

I think I should make this a CAS now....

I am surprised I didnt say anything here before lol

Patroklos w/ezio style- Patzio Auditore

Viola with Raph style
kappa-png.22482

Aeon with Viola style-Aeola

Back