Miyuki Hayato

If I were to make this Fan Fiction, do you think you would at least give it a try?

• Sure, the character is pretty cute and it seems like a good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know, maybe if I hear a few good things I'll check it out.

• Definitely not, this is stupid and a waste of time.

• Total voters

RoKtheReaper

[08] Mercenary
422795_10150571966553138_615293137_9299194_1619860824_n.jpg

Miyuki Hayato is my Create-A-Soul character for Soul Calibur V, as well as my "main" character for SCV (She uses the Soul of Alpha "Patrosuka" Patroklos). The purpose of her being created was that I did not have any characters I originally liked in the new Soul Calibur, my staples, Talim and Seong-Mina where no where to be found; and Zasalamel, one of my additions to the two in Soul Calibur IV was missing. I loved a.Patroklos but I hated his design, so I created someone I loved in her body shape, attitude she gives off by pairing her particular clothes with her style, and the coolness factor I get from her.

Bio: Her name is Miyuki Hayato who is the half-sister to Omni Hayato, a renowned mercenary, as well as Yukino Hayato, renowned scholar and elegant Geisha; though they both have no knowledge of her existence due to her father wanting to keep his affair quiet for political purposes. Her name means "Beautiful Fortune" the tattoo on her left cheek beneath her eye is Chinese for "Deer" which is an animal thought to bring about good fortune; though her life is anything but. Her past is shrouded in mystery but all will be told later. (I plan on writing a fan fiction for her soon enough that explains her history in an alternate Soul Calibur universe I have created; she is a former student of Setsuna).

Current alternate outfits.

Summer Festival Miyuki
Summer-Festival-Miyuki.jpg

_____________________________________________________​

Japanese Winters Miyuki
Japanese-Winters-Miyuki.jpg

_____________________________________________________​

Battle Ready Miyuki
Battle-Ready-Miyuki.jpg

All look good in motion; I've got two more but they are not completed to my liking, and she will likely take up all 50 spots eventually with alternate outfits.

I will post back and update when I have started on my little project for the Fan Fiction but the title will be

SOUL CALIBUR CHRONICLES: Miyuki Hayato
The Soul Who's Destiny Has Been Chosen by Fate.

Let me know what you think about her and her outfits.

Back