MLG Winter Championships Stream Schedule

Yesterday, MLG posted the broadcast schedule for their live stream which begins today at 5PM Eastern. You can watch the fighting game stream for free up to 480P quality. If you want to watch the stream in HD, you can do so either by purchasing a Gold Membership or by purchasing an HD pass.

While you are watching, make sure you stop in the chatroom to talk about the events as they happen. With two big tournaments this weekend, there should be plenty to talk about.

soul-545.jpg

Fighting Games (All times Eastern | GMT -4)

Friday:
5:00 PM – 5:05 PM Welcome and All Game Pregame Show
5:05 PM – 5:30 PM Dr Pepper Ultimate Access Fighting Games Pregame Show
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 1 A
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 1 B
6:30 PM – 7:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 2 A
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 2 B
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 3 A
8:00 PM – 8:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 3 B
8:30 PM – 9:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 3 C
9:00 PM – 9:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 4 A
9:30 PM -10:00 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 4 B
10:00 PM – 10:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 5 A
10:30 PM – 11:00 PM King of Fighters XIIIWinners Round 5 B
11:00 PM – 11:30 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 6 A
11:30 PM – 12:00 AM King of Fighters XIII Winners Round 6 B

Saturday:
12:45 PM – 1:00 PM Dr Pepper Ultimate Access Fighting Games Pregame Show
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners 4 A
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM Soul Calibur V Winners 4 B
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners 5 A
2:30 PM – 3:00 PM Soul Calibur V Winners 5 B
3:00 PM – 3:30 PM Soul Calibur V Losers 8
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 1 A
4:00 PM – 4:30 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 1 B
4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 2
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 3 A
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 3 B
6:30 PM – 7:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 4 A
7:00 PM – 7:30 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 4 B
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM Mortal Kombat Losers 6
8:00 PM – 8:20 PM King of Fighters XIII Winners Bracket Finals
8:20 PM – 8:40 PM King of Fighters XIII Losers Bracket Finals
8:40 PM – 9:20 PM King of Fighters XIII Championship Finals
9:20 PM King of Fighters XIII Awards Ceremony
9:30 PM Uncharted 3 – Free-For-All Finals

Sunday:
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Dr Pepper Ultimate Access Fighting Games Pregame Show
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners Semis
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM Soul Calibur V Losers 10
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Soul Calibur V Winners Finals
1:30 PM – 2:15 PM Soul Calibur V Losers Finals
2:15 PM – 3:00 PM Soul Calibur V Championship Finals
3:00 PM Soul Calibur V Awards Ceremony
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners 5
4:00 PM – 4:30 PM Mortal Kombat Winners Semis A
4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners Semis B
5:00 PM – 5:30 PM Mortal Kombat Losers 10
5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Mortal Kombat Winners Finals
6:00 PM – 6:45 PM Mortal Kombat Losers Finals
6:45 PM – 7:30 PM Mortal Kombat Championship Finals
7:30 PM Mortal Kombat Awards Ceremony

Stream
SCV Bracket

Omg. Why can't I get ez matches? And why does match last match of the day always have to be on the big screen? =\

Hahaha, whoah there bitter old man, it wasn't THAT bad.

The matches were good, conrgatulations to:

Winners: Keev / Lost Providence, Shin_RyuJin / WingZero

Losers : Kayane / RTD, ilTokyoli / Something Unique

Great matches yesterday, very entertaining. Also Bibulus' commentary was very good; I was also like "what, it works?" a few times ;). Wonder if Bibulus is nervous - pay attention to his hands and what is he doing with the cables ;).

LOL I should just expect idle to be sour grapes at this point. Did you really expect their first fighter cast to go that well? They are applying a format that doesn't fit the pacing of fighting games and the staff is expecting SCV to schedule like KoF. Yes, there should have been more matches on stage. Yes, there are many things they can improve on... If you want to bitch about a shitty spectator experience try putting in some constructive criticism there, because the MLG guys listen to that. Every time I have made a suggestion to the guys who make the decisions, they try to do something to improve their event or they have a reason for saying no.

SC players are running late? They opened up registration from 8-9AM Saturday morning and actually delay their start time, because they went to accommodate our players driving out to the event. KoF people get salty over excessive commercials? We have a meeting about it with people involved in the running of the overall show during the 4 live broadcasts they are managing and get it fixed within hours of getting the feedback. Seeding with Kayane and Keev in the same 1/4... They have reasons which I don't want to mess up explaining. I'm going to put it out there after the event so just gimme a few to get my eSports on and make sure I do it right. These guys are the future, give them a chance and see what happens... and no I'm not just saying that because they employ me to some degree.

I haven't had an employer work so hard to get me what I wanted since I was doing an imaging job and I told the project manager I can cut half your staff. Real talk! They want us to help them make their events awesome!

Also DI I was nervous as shit in the pregame, but once the matches started I found my groove. That and big props to day9 because he picked up on it before the pregame show and got me laughing and loose before the broadcast went live... Well as much as was possible. But the thing with the cables is something I do all the time and I'm happy MLG doesn't yell at me for it like Jaxel does

Bibulus has been improving as the weekend progressed and is doing great right now for the finals.

Chu Fye, what happened!?!?!??

Keev on stream right now, kicking butt

EDIT: commentary is great too

EDIT II: is the stream not live? They said one of the upcoming matches is RTD vs Kayane, but according to the brackets, this already happened

They were supposed to show all matches but unfortunately that did not happen. Too bad, especially since Kayane eliminated Mick yesterday. It would be cool to compare Kayane playing these two oldschool players (Mick and RTD).

As for the results, I'm looking forward to Keev winning the tournament. I'm a fan of his gamestyle and overall skill.

Kayane's pretty oldschool herself don't forget :D

Keev really understands everything about the game. It's great to watch every single match he plays

Hahahaha

SU is just too solid

Also, I wonder how this tournament would have played out with the patch as A LOT of the players here are backdash heavy and would not be able to get away with it under the new system.

Live streams

8 Viewers
FuzzyCatGirl
FuzzyCatGirl
Transcending history and the world: a tale of swords and souls, eternally retold. Soul Calibur Saturday is well under way!!!!!
5 Viewers
Morsheeva
Morsheeva
[FR-EN] Pourquoi j'ai pas croisé ce jeu avant ?!
3 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
Stream today and hopefully no power outage

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member