Monthly CaS Competition

TerminatorCortez

[10] Knight
I have to admit some of the CaS on this site are just amazing and incredible. So I thought why don't we start a monthly CaS competition. Seeing other CaS gives me ideas for my CaS and for the entire community. So if you guys want to do it we could start it. If the mods like the idea they could give a free premium account for the winner or they could be on the announcement page.

I'm thinking of having like actual entries and the mods could have like a poll system where the entire community votes for the best CaS submission of the month than next december, we could have a bigger poll for the best CaS of the year and the winner becomes the CaS Master of 8wayrun and gets a free premium membership.

The idea is good, but for the point of winning an actual reward isn't good of an idea, seeing as we really are the only people who care about CaS, lol.

The true reward in itself is when you create something that makes everyone go "holy shit, you can make that".

I agree with black rose, while I do love CaS ( more than I love game play ) the majority of people on this site don't think much of CaS so I can't see it getting too much support.

Tbh i don't think that anyone here actually cares about making the best cast or anything, most of us here seem to do it for fun. I know i don't really care about a CaS making competition.

Back