[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Reincarnation

I think it has to do with the numbers. KOF and Skullgirls don't have that much people so they're running on Sun from beginning to end. All the other games are running pools on Sat and finals on Sun... it also serves to hype the finals... but if you guys are more comfortable running SCV on Sat then we can go to Pierre.

Heh, I'd rather follow the proposed schedule. Gives me a reason to go back on sunday for something else than KoF lol.

...Yes. MAT is this week-end, Nan.

Saturday June 2nd

11:00am – Soul Calibur 5

12:00am - SFxT (Teams)

1:00pm – Mortal Kombat 9

3:00pm / 4:00pm – Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012

8:00pm – Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

Sunday June 3rd

11:00am – King Of Fighters 13 & SkullGirls (Sponsored by Autmun Games & Skullgirls)

1:00pm – Soul Calibur 5 Top3 / Motral Kombat 9 Top3 / SSF4AE Top8 / UMVC3 Top8

thats_the_joke-jpg.31014

A big congrats to Reptile for winning Montreal's first major SC5 tournament! Also NeoRussell and Hoobbzz for second and third places.

Good times were had. It was our first big tournament but everything went much more smoothly than I feared.

Hussler thanks for showing up! I'll need to train almost everyone here to JG that second hit.

This is Memo commentating:

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

So guys, 8wayrun started this new ranking system and I think the Montreal community could get involved. Its easy, we just have to submit our tournament to the site. Every offline tournament counts, so what o you guys think?

Nan, you asian motherfucker... your only redeeming grace is that my wife actually laughed at the picture you posted.

Gratz to Gael for his 4th place. Let's get on this ranking shit!!!

I submitted the MAT results.

If you guys want, we can start submitting the monthly results starting with the next tournament.

Hey guys, mind helping me out with the info for MAT?

Looking for usernames for people I don't recognize as well as char usage. Thanks!

Kiras played Mitsurugi twice, Kazuhiro played Natsu against me.

Also, submitting our monthlies to the 8wayrun system sounds good.

Hey MTL!!!
It was great meeting you all at MAT. Thanks for letting us in your home city for the weekend, and GG's to all!
Come down to Toronto some time for some more fun games and some evo training :)

See ya around!

ps: <3 montreal poutine and smoked meat

Back