[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Reincarnation

I'll be there.

Nan apparently I had too much of that sichuanese spicy cat dish and now I've spent the afternoon trying to code in this torpor-like state.. That place was good tough.

Alright who's up this Sunday?
I will show up and thanks for giving me all the info on facebook.

SFxT is way more fun than people are saying. I'm gonna start picking it up.

SfxT is bad, no offense the game feels more like a beta more then anything else, its like no one prove tested the game, Virtua fighter 5 fs is the better game but suffer with the 30 second waiting before beginning a fight....I hope they patch it up eventualy. Did they patch the SfxT online? It had some sound issues the last time I play it, if they did I might give it a second chance.

Incoming blatant self-promotion! Since I mentioned it a few times, here's the games website I run with my partner David Sirlin: http://www.fantasystrike.com

We have Yomi, the fighting game in card form; Puzzle Strike, the "puzzle game" as a board game; and the simple yet deep Flash Duel is there too in beta (for subscribers only while I finish coding it). I think all three games are pretty awesome, and there are free characters every week so it doesn't cost you anything to check it out ;)

srry for not being active lately but im gone to europe for the summer and thanks to the strike, im restarting school in october so i wont be coming for the next few months.

So Sunday, I will be there after my D3 LAN weekend, hopefully not too tired !

Anyway, I've been training my Voldo a lot and I am expecting you guys are doing better then 90% of the people online ! I trained my Mitsurugi a bit also, but not as much as Voldo so far... New tech trap, new mixup, I'm sure you will all love the new and improved Voldo !

My wife's play is this Sunday but I'll show up for a couple of hours. If anything to pit my new and amazing Algol vs Charles' new Voldo.

We love your Voldo in the same way that we love cancer. Not just regular cancer. AIDS cancer. Diabetic AIDS cancer.

I don't know if i'll be able to show up tomorow, anyway are guys gonna be there at 6 like last time? Just making sure in case I do show up.

This week is EVO and I'll be participating in the tournament ! I'm in bracket A24, hopefully I can make it ouf of the bracket, that would be kool haha. This extra training Voldo seems to be paying off, it would be a nice pick if my Mitsurugi fails me... And btw, stop hating my characters... Both of them are uber legit, just learn to deal with okizeme !

Just a beer ? A miracle needs to happen for this occurring XD My SF4 winning chances are not really high, so I have no real expectations for this tournament haha.

Back