[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Reincarnation

OK as Memo confided to me over lunch today, he can't make it this Sunday because he's having his period or something.

hey nana r u going tomorrow? im starting to play leixia and I need some tips as I switching my main to elysium which I have to know her :P

Shame there's no SC5 on Otakuthon this year. Maybe they'll run something on the fly but with no prizes (or small prizes, really), like what they do every single year with a bunch of games. One of my coworkers is senior staff of something and I've been trying to get something from him on this front, so I assumed long ago nothing was happening.

Charles, if I make it to Otakuthon this year I hope to see what this trollball deal is about.

hey Montreal community,

I just wanted to let you guys know about Winnipeg's biggest tournament of the year. Some of you might remember me talking about it in May, and were interested in possibly attending! It'll be on August 11-12, 2012 at the Canada Inns hotel on Pembina Highway.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-11-2012-tst-7-bigger-than-ever-winnipeg-manitoba.13978/

Please contact me if you have questions and check out the link below for complete details for the event. Hope some of you can make it!

http://www.chipdamage.com/events/tst/

Shame there's no SC5 on Otakuthon this year. Maybe they'll run something on the fly but with no prizes (or small prizes, really), like what they do every single year with a bunch of games. One of my coworkers is senior staff of something and I've been trying to get something from him on this front, so I assumed long ago nothing was happening.

Charles, if I make it to Otakuthon this year I hope to see what this trollball deal is about.

My friend/co-worker is the video game departement director, so I can assure you, there is nothing for SC5. If something is organized about it, it's pretty much on the side... The game is not popular, so I can't do much on that side !

As for the Trollball, I can't say anything related to schedule really, but there are prize and it is happening both day (late afternoon), so show up if you want guys !

Sadly, as much as I want to come on Sunday, I am also fighting on Mont-Royal most Sunday. Last Sunday, I was sweating a lot and really dirty (because of the ground), so there was no chance for me to come at Foonzo (unless I found a random shower along the way). Until mid-August, I'll be pretty much going there every Sunday for future tournament, so I will probably won't be there for SC5 !

Yeah, we're pretty much around. Sticking to Sundays.

GGs yesterday. Pierre-Marc was perplexed that Nan was losing to my Natsu but crushing his. Pure legit anti-fraudulence of mine.

Back