SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

Judge Dredd
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

Shao Khan (Mortal Kombat)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

Saeko Busujima (Highschool Of The Dead) (Final Update)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png

Lady (Devil May Cry)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png

Creative combination of the Changbao with the leather vest on Travis to create his jacket. Anyways good job so far.
Thanks

New Collection of Characters all from the new show RWBY created by Monty Oum on Roosterteeth

Ruby Rose
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

Yang Xiao Long
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

Blake Belladonna
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

Weiss Schnee
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

Adam
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Last edited:
They're really good! I do have a few things to suggest, but suffice to say they're the best RWBY CaS I've seen yet!

And so:

Weiss' skin is too white. Sure she's pale, but she still has pink skin. Yours looks unnatural, and it ruins the great job.

Also, her ponytail ought to be moved over so it's sticking out of the side a lot more - At the minute it's coming from roughly the back of her head, but this doesn't correspond with the design.

Lastly, if you have the character pack DLC, you should look into using Pyrrha's skirt. The jagged cut on the bottom of the skirt is a closer match than the one you're using.

For Blake, you could use Pattern 1 on the tights to create the black-to-purple gradient effect, other than that though she's great.

All in all though a superb job!

They're really good! I do have a few things to suggest, but suffice to say they're the best RWBY CaS I've seen yet!

And so:

Weiss' skin is too white. Sure she's pale, but she still has pink skin. Yours looks unnatural, and it ruins the great job.

Also, her ponytail ought to be moved over so it's sticking out of the side a lot more - At the minute it's coming from roughly the back of her head, but this doesn't correspond with the design.

Lastly, if you have the character pack DLC, you should look into using Pyrrha's skirt. The jagged cut on the bottom of the skirt is a closer match than the one you're using.

For Blake, you could use Pattern 1 on the tights to create the black-to-purple gradient effect, other than that though she's great.

All in all though a superb job!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what i can do to fix Weiss. Alas i did try to use that skirt originally, but the gradient pattern doesn't work with that skirt, as the gradient isn't uniform down all the pleats and it gets messed up.
I'm kinda angry with the adepts sleeves, as the cropped jacket must be the only item that those gloves sit under, instead of being on top.

As for Blake, her 'tights' are actually her skin coloured like that, with stickers used on face, arms and upper body for normal skin tone. i couldn't find any other way to get it to work without the shorts being overly bulky as with the top i used (spy robe) only the gym shorts or xialong (tekken pack) shorts would work

Made corrections to both Blake and Wiess. Had an Idiot moment when i realised that there was a sleeveless unitard in the undergarments section.

Blake Belladonna (Updated)
blake1.png
blake2.png
blake3.png

Weiss Schnee (Updated)
weiss1.png
wiess2.png
Don't really wanna mess with how i've got her hair, as i can't really see are more accurate way of portraying it.

Also, Le Bello, here's to demonstrate why i don't want to use Pyrrha's skirt
skirt1.png
skirt2.png

Last edited:
Ah that makes sense regarding Blake's legs, though I feel the new version is a lot better - Breaks up the monochromatic design nicely. Clever of you to colour in the legs to avoid the bulky shorts though!

Weiss looks much better now, but yeah I see what you mean about P's skirt. That's an odd occurrence, and a real shame indeed. Ah well, you've still done an excellent job!

Been a while. Been busy with work and uni, i've been actively pissing about with cas during this time, but i've not taken the screenshots yet. i have one new one to post now. So here you go:

Ryuko Matoi (Kill La Kill)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Some of my New creations (i think they're all new, can't remember if a couple had been posted before)

Lady (DMC4)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Revy: Japan Outfit (Black Lagoon)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Kamikirimusi
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

Shura
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png

Jeane Arc (RWBY)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

Lucina (Fire Emblem) Done for the requests to go thread
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

Some of my New creations (i think they're all new, can't remember if a couple had been posted before)

Lady (DMC4)

Revy: Japan Outfit (Black Lagoon)

Kamikirimusi

Shura

Jeane Arc (RWBY)

Lucina (Fire Emblem) Done for the requests to go thread
I usually prefer originals, but these look very good. I especially dig the ones based on the SCIV special characters

there's lots of good stuff here, It might take a bit for me to check out all but so far so good it's great Cas all around.

Back